• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

aerkfeed

aerkfeed

Regular

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

Need help locating the "Missing Master" plugins. I dont know which one is the cause. I also ran LOOT and FNV edit (both are the lasted version) but they didn't noticed any error at all.

Here are my plugins list

Spoiler

These are the mods that have plugins. I won't be adding anymore mods since these are the mods that i will play with but one or some of them gave me the "Missing master" error and LOOT and FNV didn't gave me any error at all. So i need help locating it. Thank you.

HeyYou

HeyYou

Resident poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,504 posts

Are you using a mod manager to install? If so, it should tell you which mods are missing masters.

aerkfeed

aerkfeed

Regular

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

It should but in my case it didn't. My problem is that programs like MO2, NMM, FOMM, LOOT and FNV edit didn't detected which plugin is missing master. So if programs cant help me then i need someone to help me find the plugin that is the problem. It happened to me many times now with this exact same plugins and i gave up every time it did ,but this time even if i can't play the game i would really like to know that which one is the culprit.

Also even if i disabled all the plugins except the dlcs it still tell me that i am ''missing master''.

dubiousintent

dubiousintent

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 8,113 posts

Please see the wiki "Missing Masters" article.

-Dubious-

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: missing master, fonv, new vegas, mods, nv, plugin, plugins, missing

Page loaded in: 1.125 seconds