DLL Recognition Problems, 1-mod install

arshan272

Over the course of the past few days, I installed one mod - Auto Harvest 2- into my Enderal install using the Nexus Mod Manager. It worked perfectly, enabled on a clean save, and everything was fine. Then I upgraded to Vortex because I didn't know NMM was defunct. I made sure to uninstall the mod (mod, singular. No other mods to conflict with). I still had my clean save too so I reinstalled the mod using Vortex, which in theory should've done the *exact* same thing as using the NMM to designate Enderal as the Skyrim mod folder . . . and now I have this problem.

The mod installs, but when I load up the save, I get a message $unloadDLL, and when I activate the mod with MCM, I get the message that a dll file, HarvestHelper, is not found, and the mod's main function does not work. I checked the folder, lo and behold the dll file is still there. I messed around with different load orders and got nothing.

The mod used to work just fine, now I reinstalled it, an identical version, and it has decided the very real dll file in the SKSE folder no longer exists.

I would appreciate any help at all, as I'm pretty exasperated at this point.

PS I also tried a manual install, that didn't work either.