I wanna know only 1 little Thing, that sucks hellish!?

RetroBabe

I wanna know, and Fallout 4 is now long enough out and old, why nowhere someone can find a Mod, that cleans the Ocean from the Slime, that swims on all Surfaces of the Coast?

Many and i know enough Fans and Players want their Fallout pimped up like a Diamond, but dont get such Mod, that kicks out that damn green Slime that we see on every f....in Shore.

So where to get a Mod, that Cleans Beaches and Shores from that cursed Nuclear Slime?

Wtf hell IDK how that is called, i mean that green Slime Looking huge STAINS on the Water Surface!

Thx if anyone knows a Answer or maybe a Mod, but i cant Imagine, cause either lazyness or no Lust from someone to remove the Dirt and Slime from Beaches and Shores!

Thx anyway.

Strange, i tryed it with the CK and tested it, i had no Problems, unfortunately my old Computer burned down and all my CK Data is lost. Is there a Way to dismantle Precombined?

Thx if you know

Anything that moves at all is incapable of being made part of a precombined mesh.

That said, it is easy to break precombineds in a given cell, you just have to have your mod touch the placed objects that are part of the meshes. The main problem is the performance impact, which can be significant if there are a lot of placed objects in the area.

The easiest way to accomplish this, assuming you don't want that slime anywhere in the world, would be to edit. the .nif file to have no visible component. Then the mod would just need to consist of a handful of .nifs rather than a ton of cell edits. It wouldn't have any effect if they were actually in precombined meshes. If you replace the relevant textures with ones that are completely transparent, that should also have the same effect.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, thx for let me know. Shame there isnt a Mod already, that saves a lot of Work.

Greets