Frosty mod manager

mandie0445

I was having an issue in game, I have able to load the mods but launching the game from frosty manager I cannot move beyond Haven(glitched even still). Then I went I use the "regular" game launch its fine just no mods. I am not experienced with mods but I love this game and the mods I could add. Any advice or should I just forget about it?

• 4 months later...

I would honestly say not to use Frosty and instead go with the DAI mod manager on the nexus, mainly because the majority of the mods are in .daimod form and Frosty seems to be incompatible with them. If the Frosty mod manager came out before the modding scene for DAI kinda died it would have probably been the better manager but as it stands its well not.

• 11 months later...

I'm having am error and i'm not sure whats causing it.

Could not load file or assembly 'FrostyModSupport, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
at FrostyModManager.MainWindow..ctor()
at FrostyModManager.Windows.PrelaunchWindow.LaunchConfig(Config config, String filename)
at FrostyModManager.Windows.PrelaunchWindow.<LaunchConfigButton_Click>d__13.MoveNext()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
Here is the error message. If anyone could help it would be much appreciated!