Need help with making a new script

Hi. I'm basically trying to apply a disease or spell on the character after he equips an item (Umbra) and the disease should upgrade to another if enough time passes (this might be easy to do once I understand the other parts) with the player not killing anything or anyone.
I can't even seem to find the correct script that checks or activates like OnPlayerKill or when the player kill count increases (which should be a value saved in the game cause you can see it in your achievements).

So Basically OnEquip item

Begin
apply the disease

then do a loop until the player kills someone with a check if too much time passed and the disease should progress

on player kill remove the disease completely

and start a new timer

(I'll have to figure out the details)

End

Or another question, is there like an editor that predicts what you want to do or just gives you options like Visual Studio does? Cause my main issue is I don't really speak the language and basic tutorials are nice but none of them have the "OnPlayerKill" option explained and google is really returning bad results when I try to figure it out myself.

thanks in advance

https://cs.elderscrolls.com/index.php?title=Raw_Function_List

gives you a list of all functions usable in the editor, even some from OBSE

you can take one of those functions and search them within the CS wiki and you'll get some explanation

OnPlayerKill does not exist but it is possible to track a player's kills in a script

I recommend looking at scripts that do what you want to do. Look at other mods and see what they did or scripts within the game. Perhaps looking at the script for Duskfang might help you?

Often because of engine limitations you'll have to get pretty creative about how and when things work in order to accomplish your goal. Even simple tasks sometimes don't have straightforward answers.