Can't install NVSE with Vortex

I tried installing manually and through Vortex using this guide:

In both cases NVSE works only if the game is launched through NVSE launcher, when using both Vortex and original launcher NVSE is not getting detected by getnvseversion command and of course NVSE requiering mods don't work too. Fresh game installation.

Best to install NVSE manually, using the installation instructions in the NVSE 7z file.
Converting NVSE to a mod guide is confusing at best.

Once you've got NVSE installed, add it to your dashboard, set the proper TARGET and START IN paths, then make it PRIMARY

Vortex-dashboard-add-tool.jpg

This screenshot is for SKSE64, but your paths will be somewhat the same, just different game folders

Vortex-SKSE-Tool.jpg

Then, make primary so NVSE automatically Starts

YOu can tell which dashboard item is set to PRIMARY by the little White Banner

Vortex-SKSE64-Make-Primary.jpg

In both cases NVSE works only if the game is launched through NVSE launcher, when using both Vortex and original launcher NVSE is not getting detected by getnvseversion command and of course NVSE requiering mods don't work too. Fresh game installation.

I've done this, but New Vegas will only open for a split second and then it crashes. Would you have any idea what could be causing this?

I've done this, but New Vegas will only open for a split second and then it crashes. Would you have any idea what could be causing this?

Oops, I meant to quote HadToRegister