Broken Merchant Window

ErikKek

So I have been looking around for the last few days on a fix for merchant trade window bugs and I have not been able to find a fix.

For starters at this point in time I have made a clean install of Skyrim Special Edition and deleted (not disabled) my mods and have 2 mods currently applied.

For what I have for the Plugins/load order:

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.eps
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

I had many mods a while back when I still actively played this game and had no issues even with dozens of mods used at once. However Skyrim SE has had an update or 2 since I last played. I doubt it may have had a hand in the issue, but when I started playing again and wanted more mods, I ended up using Vortex and a few hours later the merchant windows broke with the usual standard dialogue like "Take a look" There the dialogue window would fade away for less than a second and appear again greyed out with no trade window.

I have no idea what the cause would be, I even tried to make a few new characters to see if the one currently being used was bugged or corrupted in some way.

If anyone has any relevant info on this issue I would be grateful. Till then I will be going back to classic skyrim.