Vilja and Duel Sheath Redux/xp32 Incompatibility

Boyguyman1

Hi,

So I'm posting this just to let people know of the issue I had (and how to fix it).

original post can be found here: https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/7644223-save-bloat-200mb-file/&do=findComment&comment=70090468

So I was finding that xp32 was flooding my active scripts with the cloak spell, which is how it enables characters to put weapons in different places. And when I say flooded, I mean 7000 active sripts found in my save.

So after searching around the internet, I found Vilja has an incompatibility with Dual Sheath Redux(DSR), where since she has her own outfit script, DSR would make her pull out and sheath her weapon really fast. This caused xp32 extended to call its cloak spell script a lot and slow down my game. Im talking slow down so much other scripts would fail.

To fix this I put Vilja, and Vilja solstheim in the ignore list and re-ran the DSR patcher. FIXED EVERYTHING. I literally got back 40 fps.

I'm posting this just to let people know how to fix the issue I found, because Vilja might not be the only follower with this problem.

This is an easy fix, so don't let people say "Oh, the 3000 xpse active scripts are normal, let them just be timed out". Those scripts point to an issue where something is causing a weapon to be drawn a lot, so always first check your followers and DSR.

For your knowledge,

Pinkywinky