Killable NPCs at Castle Volkihar [REQUEST]

Iamtherealzzz

SOLVED Add the line below to the bottom of your Skyrim.ini config file

bEssentialTakeNoDamage=0

Hello all,

I really just wanted to challenge myself on Legendary with a companion at my side, raiding upon castle volkihar and killing anyone in my path, kind of like some sort of raid, but with many people in a confined space wanting to kill me with many spells and such. I've tried None-Essential NPCs mod, which doesn't seem to affect castle volkihar. Also I tried a mod called "Kill em all", which also had no effect. I can't even kill the guard at the gate permanently. Is there some work around? Can a mod be developed which makes DLC NPCs killable? Thanks all who read in advance, I'd really like to raid upon castle volkihar without doing any of the questline that i've done 1000 times.

Sincerely,

A person concerned this doesn't work natively with a similar mod since it's all Skyrim Special Edition...

Edited by Iamtherealzzz

That mod makes you press A on them while they're kneeling down to do a kill move (rip out their heart). I'm an Archer, so it isn't really ideal for my build or character in general. I just wanna kill them with my bow with no strings attached. It shouldn't be THAT difficult to remove immortality on essential DLC NPCs.