Nexus mod page editing questions

Colemanallen1987

So i could use some help with my mod page, im about to make a update and want to update my page, how to i add photos to the page, dont worry not may but to make it look nice and how do i size them, also how do i add videos from youtube and size them, i see people with several small videos of there mod....any advice is helpful my page is just ugly

Click on the Nexus Mods tab, on the top right. Select Skyrim Special Edition, then hover over the "mods" tab, and click on "manage my mods." Select the mod in question. Then, on the right side of the page, a few inches from the top, there should be a "manage" drop down. Click on "media" and that should take you to where you can add pics or videos. The first part of the page is for images, and you can just drag and drop them into the little gray rectangle, or use the button to browse. There are probably easier ways to resize them, but I usually use the "scale image" function on GIMP (free download/use photo editor.)

Lower on the same page, you should see where you can copy/paste a youtube url, to add your video(s) to the page as well.