• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

ARCTICWOLFBLAZE1

ARCTICWOLFBLAZE1

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
I need someone to help me port a player home to Xbox one x. Itâs already uploaded here on Xbox but it doesnât really work Iâve tried every load order possible no luck I even deleted all other mods in case there was something combating the house mod. The name of the player home is the peregrine highwatch! This home is beautiful and I really want to use it if anyone can help me Iâll be more than grateful.

HeyYou

HeyYou

Resident poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,120 posts

The xbox version is already on Beth.net, the ONLY place you can get mods for xbox.

You would be better off posting in the comments on the mod page, but, you are going to have to provide a LOT more detail than "it don't really work"......

ARCTICWOLFBLAZE1

ARCTICWOLFBLAZE1

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Hey thank you for the reply. :) This is the first time Iâve ever had this issue. What I meant by it donât really work was that every time I try to load inside the home my game would shut off

DoctorKaizeld

DoctorKaizeld

That's Miss Dr. Sir Inquisitor to you

• Premium Member
  • 9,293 posts
We also need the authors permission to port the mod

ARCTICWOLFBLAZE1

ARCTICWOLFBLAZE1

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
SA547 is the user that made this flawless player home. I have contacted him. Iâll have to message him again to see if we can work something out because the current one on Xbox is not working.

HeyYou

HeyYou

Resident poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,120 posts

It's already on Beth. Ported by Tarshana.

Do you also have the requirements installed?

ARCTICWOLFBLAZE1

ARCTICWOLFBLAZE1

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
The mod page from Xbox did not specify any other required mods that I know of I looked and all it was saying in the details is the features of the home and credits to other people that helped. If you can find any I’d be so happy if it worked. I’m not sure if you will though because I was actually able to get in once through the basement cave and see how awesome the house was.

HeyYou

HeyYou

Resident poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,120 posts

Do you have all three DLC's??

ARCTICWOLFBLAZE1

ARCTICWOLFBLAZE1

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip