Player mod help!

ARCTICWOLFBLAZE1

I need someone to help me port a player home to Xbox one x. Itâs already uploaded here on Xbox but it doesnât really work Iâve tried every load order possible no luck I even deleted all other mods in case there was something combating the house mod. The name of the player home is the peregrine highwatch! This home is beautiful and I really want to use it if anyone can help me Iâll be more than grateful.

The xbox version is already on Beth.net, the ONLY place you can get mods for xbox.

You would be better off posting in the comments on the mod page, but, you are going to have to provide a LOT more detail than "it don't really work"......

The mod page from Xbox did not specify any other required mods that I know of I looked and all it was saying in the details is the features of the home and credits to other people that helped. If you can find any I’d be so happy if it worked. I’m not sure if you will though because I was actually able to get in once through the basement cave and see how awesome the house was.