Arjetlam

Arjetlam

Journeyman

• Premium Member
  • 21 posts

Hello,

Amazing work, i used DSR 4K shaders. But 2 problems in game :

qUINT_lightroom don't compile ?

And i loose the Oracle image (hologram) when Batman speak to her ; any idea ?

Thx for you help.

jtt211

jtt211

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts
In response to post #76988138.

Spoiler

Hello :)
If you loose holograms so you use Full Post-Process removing, i specified it in description, when you use Full Post-Process removing code game loosing this things: some graphics effects(especially "holograms"), your detective mode not working too.
For working Light Room you need file called "qUINT_common", you can find this here - https://github.com/martymcmodding/qUINT/tree/master/Shaders

Edited by jtt211, 29 January 2020 - 01:21 PM.

Arjetlam

Arjetlam

Journeyman

• Premium Member
  • 21 posts
In response to post #76988138. #76988948 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

ok, my bad, it was written.

Now, i press F12, and Steam take a screenshot ; normal ? not sure that the CONSOLE.txt has been activated ; should i change the bind key ?

Thx

OptimusBull

OptimusBull

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 101 posts
Hi. Is it possible to get the Lightroom shader to work with Nvidia Freestyle?

I have tried adding them to the Ansel folder where the shaders should be, but I haven't been able to make them work.

jtt211

jtt211

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts
In response to post #76988138. #76988948, #77011168 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

Normal, this is screenshot key by default in Steam. You can bind any other key you like.

Edited by jtt211, 30 January 2020 - 12:03 PM.

jtt211

jtt211

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts
In response to post #77019398.

Spoiler

I didn't tried it with NVidia Freestyle, i don't know.

Edited by jtt211, 30 January 2020 - 12:09 PM.

OptimusBull

OptimusBull

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 101 posts
In response to post #77019398. #77034868 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

The error I'm getting is that Freestyle can't compile the Lightroom shaders. It can't compile any of the qUINT shaders.
Could be due to how the shaders are built compared to some of the older shaders that Freestyle do support and can compile.

Love the mod though, I'm just not using so much of the shaders present. I mainly use the Partial post process removal and use the FakeHDR and Multilut. I tuned those 2 to present a visual image that looks really good both with and without the partial post process removal.
And I preferred to use Nvidia's imagesharpening instead of the highpass sharpen shaders.

It's just Lightroom that's missing that I would like to use.
I'm gonna do a walkthrough where I use ReShade instead with the same settings, just with Lightroom added there. I'm using Resorep for the moment so I can't use ReShade.

OptimusBull

OptimusBull

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 101 posts
Can you provide the config settings you use for Lightroom shader? Your presets aren't updated to include the Lightroom shader configuration so I'm a bit in the dark as to how to configure it in order to get the image result closer to what you have in the example image of Batman and Catwoman.

Update: Nevermind. I found the settings to adjust. I'm really impressed with the Lightroom shader and how it basically brought back the intense bright light from objects such as traffic lights or billboards that get lost when using partial post processing. If only the Lightroom shader was compatible with Nvidia Freestyle.

Update 2: I found out that the filter "Brightness/Contrast" in Nvidia Freestyle works as a really good replacement for Lightroom when it comes to restoring some lighting that you lose when using partial post processing. With Exposure set to 25% and Highlights set to 75%, I got an almost identical result as to when I was using Lightroom in ReShade. There is a trade off though. Lightroom is built as a huge multi use color grading shader for ReShade, Nvidia's Brightness/Contrast shader consists of only 5 settings, each with only 1 slider related to their function. So you lose a certain amount of freedom and control.

Edited by patrib1103, 11 February 2020 - 08:27 PM.

Spartan117B01

Spartan117B01

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 268 posts
I have two questions.

1: At the bottom of the description page, before DSR, you mention to enable these files Mode1.fx(FineSharp) Mode2.fx(FineSharp) Mode3.fx(FineSharp) in the ReShade menu. But none of the files are a part of your mod. How do I enable those 3 files?

2: How do I know if the console.txt file is working? I've created both the CONSOLE.txt and BmInput.ini in the correct locations but when I hit the F11 Key (Remapped it from F12) I notice no change. Is this file autoloaded?

jtt211

jtt211

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts
In response to post #78806258.

Spoiler

1. These files come with the ReShade Installer, but if you don't selected them in installation process you can find these Shaders here -> https://github.com/c.../master/Shaders

2. You will see post-processing removal.
2.1 Enabled Post-Process
Posted Image

2.2 After pressing "F12" from Console code
Posted Image

Create CONSOLE.txt in this path -> Batman Arkham Knight\Binaries
paste this code in CONSOLE.txt:

set Engine.PostProcessEffect bUseWorldSettings false | Set Materialeffect bShowInGame false | set PostProcessVolume bEnabled false | set Engine.PostProcessEffect bShowInGame true | set Engine.PostProcessEffect bAffectsLightingOnly false
turn off DOF: set BmGame.R3rdPersonCamera Debug_TurnOffZoomDof 1

This is how your CONSOLE.txt should look:
Posted Image

Create BmInput.ini in this path -> Batman Arkham Knight\DLC\356474\Content\BmGame\Config
and paste this code:

[Engine.PlayerInput]

.Bindings=(Name="F12", Command="exec CONSOLE.txt")

Edited by jtt211, 01 April 2020 - 08:13 PM.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.941 seconds