• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

Spartan117B01

Spartan117B01

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 266 posts
In response to post #78806258. #78899773 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

Thanks for the file link; Ironically I prefer the game without the 3 Mode files enabled. I did notice that sometimes the game won't load the ReShade at all. Is that a common issue?

jtt211

jtt211

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts
In response to post #78806258. #78899773, #79026983 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

You don't need to enable all of 3 FineSharp Mode's, you can enable only 1 Mode or 1+2 Mode, or atleast only 3 Mode, turn them as you like, this is needed for emphasize high-resolution used via DSR. ReShade are working always, issue that happened to you are strange, try re-install ReShade or delete them and install again. But it may not work if you using Resorep, that means ReShade are don't compatible with Resorep, but you can use NVidia Freestyle for Gameplay+Photo-Mode only or Ansel for Photo-Mode only.

robmartin703

robmartin703

Journeyman

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
Could somebody please provide step by step instructions on how to get this to work with Freestyle?

I have the files in the ansel directory and can see them in the list, but they don't seem to do anything.

jtt211

jtt211

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts
In response to post #79624493.

Spoiler

Some Shaders may not compile/or not work (doesn't shows up shaders) in NVidia Freestyle, like qUINT's & PPFX Shaders library. You can do it only with visual component(like Technicolors, LumaSharpen, LUT, etc.), not with VFX(like heavy shaders - MXAO, qUINT MXAO, etc.) You need put all these files in (Your Disk):\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Ansel (NVidia Freestyle uses Ansel folder).
Lut in Freestyle/Ansel works only when you have both Lut.fx & Lut.png in same folder. (Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Ansel) (Ansel isn't ReShade, they can't work with folders, all Shaders & Textures are in one folder). Unfortunately NVidia Freestyle doesn't show every shader anymore (maybe there is still a workaround, but usually this means shader aren't working in Freestyle. This is simple - if shader aren't shows up in Ansel - they don't work in Freestyle too). With the newest NVidia Driver update they deleted the Ansel folder, so you can to create ".../Ansel/Custom/" on your own, but it still doesn't show every shader. I'm working on the next update for this mod and try to come up with something.

Edited by jtt211, 16 April 2020 - 10:23 PM.

Megaritis

Megaritis

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
Hello, it looks like you have put a lot of effort into this. Really good job.

I'm playing on 1920x1080 along with DSR x 4 and partial post-processing removal. I used your DSR preset, but even with only mode 1 activated, the game's sharpness is extreme, so currently I'm "stuck" with main preset + lightroom (Not that it's bad in any way).

Also, is it possible to automatically load the post processing removal while starting the game, autoexec style?

jtt211

jtt211

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts
In response to post #79808893.

Spoiler

Hello. Thank you, I really appreciate it. I understand what you're saying, itís possible at 50/50, this means that you can somehow adjust the game files, or manually disable the post-processing, but I'm afraid there will be no effect, that is, it will, but then the game will be look like with a complete disabling of post processing or "Full Post-Process removing" effect, this means you loose some effects like "holograms", not workable Detective Mode etc, and the game will not be "playable". That Partially Post-Processing removal code has unique lines that allow you to transform the visual component without losing these effects, what is not possible to achieve this simply by editing game config files. For your understanding, "Partial Post-Process removing" 'replaces' the current post-processing and gives the game a new visual look while preserving all the graphic effects.

Edited by jtt211, 20 April 2020 - 06:07 PM.

zaphellyn

zaphellyn

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
can you make a custom mod to eliminate antialiasing without having to use dsr ?

Regular

• Account closed
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts
I recommend that you only put in the effects you need into your reshade folder download

radixp

radixp

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
The DELC sharpening is very nice. I did't know that shader before - thank you!
I don't see a difference with the MXAO shader though. Picture looks exactly the same. Am I doing something wrong?

WhiteWolfOfRivia0524

WhiteWolfOfRivia0524

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts
I am very stuck an have no idea what i am doing if you could provide a video of step by step that would be amazing.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.085 seconds