What photo editing programs do you guys use for F4 screenshots?

tony19950725

So Im looking into editing screenshot I took for Fallout 4. I use adobe lightroom cc but I dont know what presets or settings professional screenshot takers that post on the nexus site.

Thanks!!!

You'll find that the majority of experienced screenarchers rarely do post-editing (barring minor editing in Photoshop (etc) such as cropping, panoramic stitching, or very light tweaking of colour values) and what you see in their images is in-game.

Most of the time the visual look of their images comes down to what ENB/Reshade settings they're using (some authors use their own custom settings/presets) combined with various texture/weather mods, console commands to tweak weather/climate/time of day etc, use of F4SE and KingEric's camera tool plug-in, careful framing & composition of the subject matter, and most important, lots of practise. Most screenarchers are approachable, so you should leave them a comment asking them about their process.

I think you'll find this imageset/guide by DV (NapoleanoftheStump) helpful: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/images/119126

So Im looking into editing screenshot I took for Fallout 4. I use adobe lightroom cc but I dont know what presets or settings professional screenshot takers that post on the nexus site.

Thanks!!!

Oh ok, that explains a lot. I didn't realize it was just an ENB lighting effect. I assumed it was through a photo-editing program. I appreciate the info and the link as well!

• 1 month later...

The quick and dirty way - Photos app in Win10. By default it is used to open/view images. Pres Edit(Ctrl+E). It has some enhancement and filter options. Also it is possible to use SpotFix to mask wrist seams or something of the sort. But, for really good looking screens, best to stick to the info in comment #2.

• 1 year later...
Just try a photo-editing app, I am sure they have this feature. If you don't know any you can use this one imagecolorizer.com. I used it, ones for work, so I am sure that you can take a screenshot with it. Just check it out. But if you don't mind my question why you want to do that? Because you can do a screenshot by using the special button that every keyboard have, so I don't see any point in using an app here. That's my opinion. Hope you will find my message useful. Have a nice one, my friend.

Edited by Veriner