Help Creating a Total Conversion Mod

CourierSixisthebest

Hello, I am a veteran of the fallout series and I am wondering if I could get any help on creating a new, large scale mod for Fallout New Vegas. I'm fairly new to modding, and although I know how it works and have created a few self-made mods, I'm still asking for help, as this is a project too big for only myself.

If you would like to see this mod become a reality, you can basically help in anyway possible. Programmers are useful, but they're nothing if they don't know what to put in the game! This project will need plenty of good ideas and concepts, so if you have anything you think would go great in this mod, please share in the comments down below, since there is never enough new ideas. If you have any concept art, please share as well!

Now I bet you're all wondering what this mod is about. Using Fallout New Vegas as a base, we'll try and create "Fallout: New Orleans", or New New Orleans if you wish. This is the one thing about the mod that is truly set in stone. While I already have many ideas about what to put in this new wasteland, I want to hear from the community and see what they think would go best and like to see the most in a fallout game.

I'm sorry if I sound a bit vague, but that is just because I want to give the entire community enough breathing room to decide what they think would best fit the mod. I know that this won't be easy, as about 90% of total conversion mods end up being abandoned, but hopefully with enough support we can get this project up and off of the ground.

Thank you to anyone reading this, and I hope to one day release this mod, in version 1.0.

A total conversion pitch that opens with "This project will need plenty of good ideas and concepts" isn't what I'd call an inspiring message from the project director.

Most modders here, including myself, are going to be working on our own projects. I'd advise you actually have something concrete to show if you're serious about getting any help.

Edited by Radioactivelad