Desert Punk Armor mod

goldenbulletXx

We really need a Desert Punk armor mod. Because that show is simply amazing and the fact that its in a post apocalyptic setting makes it all the more better! If you haven't seen Desert Punk yet, you really should cause its awesome hahah.

This show has lots of other cool armor designs as well but this one right here would be like the main thing I wish and hope that someone will make a mod out of, this awesome guy's armor.

97defad16946ddf96a431e7ce6455e19061c3707

0rqncsrt73k21.png

desert_punk_by_deltagamer.jpg

Like look at this awesome guy with his desert type equipment from his highly recognizable handyman branded helmet to his awesome signature Winchester Model 1897. Its all really such awesome stuff and honestly, If someone were to make this a mod, I would truly be forever grateful for them!

• 1 year later...

We really need a Desert Punk armor mod. Because that show is simply amazing and the fact that its in a post apocalyptic setting makes it all the more better! If you haven't seen Desert Punk yet, you really should cause its awesome hahah.

This show has lots of other cool armor designs as well but this one right here would be like the main thing I wish and hope that someone will make a mod out of, this awesome guy's armor.

97defad16946ddf96a431e7ce6455e19061c3707

0rqncsrt73k21.png

desert_punk_by_deltagamer.jpg

Like look at this awesome guy with his desert type equipment from his highly recognizable handyman branded helmet to his awesome signature Winchester Model 1897. Its all really such awesome stuff and honestly, If someone were to make this a mod, I would truly be forever grateful for them!