An Unarmed Weapon....But it's a KICK

3bonyand1vory

So, recently i wanted to try making an unarmed focus character, i had already installed some other mods that had good additions to unarmed weapon class, but i realized something. There aren't any mods that is like Kickboxing or MMA, and that was astounding to me, because how cool would it be to Sparta kick a Legionary off a cliff? I myself don't know how to make a modded weapon like that, but if someone did make a sort of weapon that either replaces the default fists with kicks, or maybe a kickboxing weapon, or even a perk? Although, maybe there aren't alot of people that use unarmed weapons that much and that's why a mod like this hasn't been created? i dunno. it just seems like an amazing idea to me.

I wanted to make a mod like this for my own use (I wanted a playthrough as a kickboxer/martial artist type character) and I couldn't figure out how to do it. It looks like combat animation sets are at least partially hard-coded into the game and are not easy to change. You can change the unarmed combat animations, but that changes them for everyone.

I had the idea of creating custom "fighting fist" weapons that looked like normal hands, but replaced the animations. But then I couldn't figure out how to actually do that in the game.

If anyone knows how to do this, or at least has some rough ideas of how to make it work, I'd like to hear it.

Well, there was "Pushabilator" and Animation replacer which replaced push animation to leg kick (3-rd person), sandly, your foot is not shown is first person. Because I also thought about "kick down the legionary down, and finish him off with a shotgun", akin to how serious sam 3 did it.

Also looking for that kind of mod.