Mod Request for Porting to Bethesda.Net for Xbox users

Armertech9

I am in awe that there really isnt a general topic for this. Quite frankly, there are quite a few mods that I wish would be ported over to Bethesda.Net so that Xbox players like me can experience them. Most of the Skyrim mod authors are inactive or abandoned their mods long ago, so I hope this can reach any creators that can port the mods over instead.

I have a couple requests of my own, I would very much love to see more Star Wars mods from this site be ported over, but if anyone else have any other requests feel free to place them here, hopefully if this is promoted enough we will be able to see our dreams come to fruition!

• 1 year later...

I actually would like to see mods that were originally ported back in 2017 or 2016. The Hellfire Powerarmor mod by Unoctim for Fallout needs an update and it is the original file from 2017. I actually would like see to see The Thieves Guild Redone brought back to Xbox but under a different name because the author was the creator of thos scantily clad female armor mods. He had a lot of useful mods too and I would like to see them com back to xbox for both Fallout 4and Skyrim. I am looking for a mod that adds the Dwarven Ballista Spider to the game and adds them to all dwarven ruins and blackreach and also makes it a companion and can also buy it from Calcelmo for home defense. Igot the idea from the guarded dragonbridge mod. The author was permanently banned from Bethesda for violating the eluu by uploading those mods I was talking about.

Edited by Bonecrusher6621

Deus Mons the player home needs a update patch along wih th Silverstead Manor and the Dwarven Coliseum conflicts with both mods maybe move the coliseum to a different place? Clockwork and clockwork city, Aethernautics and all other mods by Trainwiz need updates including The Wheels of Lull anhothe old mod is The Valley of Peace. I understand it will take some time to rework these mods and probably won't see the fruits of your labor for months.

Iam obsessed with the Dwarven ruins weapons and everything and is there a mod that lets you make a centurian from all parts found lying around in ruins. Ilove the Aethernautics mod and Black Reach Railroad. I was wondering if it was possible to interconnect the two and make it stop at the ruined station in Aethernautics and Complete Aethernautics and add a reentry and refueling feature Windstad Mine and Tameraelic Lore: Chysamere are reeally oldmod and need an update along with Skyrim Sewers and Open Cities . Open Cities and Skyrim sewers conflict with eachother crashing the game and still have the first patch when the mods were brought to console in 2016. Buy Golden Glow Estate and Buy Riftweild were two f my favorites along with Dwemer Spectres which reall need updating.

Iam looking for a straight pull bolt for bolt action rifles for fallout 4 . I am also loking for a bipod mod that actually works and makes bipod deployable and mountable to steady weapons. Allso a Springfield 1903 rifle mod also for xbox. The Projectile RAW lancher mod is currently broken and unusable because the launcher glitches annd doesnt fire at all.