Its YOUR Mod

sambeevors

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A relatively simple mod idea, I'd love to have firewood sold by smiths and general stores. Might be a bit of work to add to all the inventories in such a way it's never going to conflict with any other mods. I'd do this my self but CK won't even load with out crashing and I don't really have the time to fix it or make the mod. Thanks in advance.

A relatively simple mod idea, I'd love to have firewood sold by smiths and general stores. Might be a bit of work to add to all the inventories in such a way it's never going to conflict with any other mods. I'd do this my self but CK won't even load with out crashing and I don't really have the time to fix it or make the mod. Thanks in advance.

I will have to see about that, I will add it to the list of mods I am working on as it shouldn't take too long if possible, however which vendors in particular do you want to sell firewood, and how much do you want them to have.

There was a mod once that had a group of assassins hunt the dragonborn but became unpopular due to

how they attacked everything on site etc ...If this sort of mod is easy to create that hunts the Dovakiin in a manner

that focuses on the Player and not NPCs alike the vanilla bounty hunters and approaches alike the courier (not triggered by travel) yet in

a far more frequent manner...that would be fun,

Appreciatively

Linoge

Thanks for the Aetherium Mod on your Idea List, but to rather give you a Simpler and Quick one to make, im wondering if you could make this instead please. :)

Please make it so we can still go to All Trainers and Train while your Level still progress, because the higher your Level goes, you can only Train with 1 Trainer while you slowly gain a Level.

Edited by daventry

hey i like the skyrim vampire eyes and the dawnguard vampire eyes so is it possible to make a mod that i can toggle between both (by press z or as a spell)?

if that is impossible can you make the glowing dawnguard vampire eyes for the night and the normal skyrim vampire eyes for the day ?