MODDERS/SCRIPTERS pssst read this

KL0UDI

i thought of a mod so i did research couldn't find what i wanted only found people searching and wanting something similar to what i want...so this is me reaching out to you modder/scripters....

my idea involves the skyrim jail system...this is the idea of what i want to see from it...and if ur a dedicated modder/scripter and u want to take on the idea thank u and i dnt need credited for it because so many mention it i would like to be mention that i kept the idea going to get someone to listen...my JAIL TIME IDEA

1.REMOVE THE SERVE TIME BY SLEEPING

2. REMOVE THE WAITING OPTION (make it say u cant wait here) or something
3. THE JAIL TIME CAN BE IN GAME TIME OR SO MANY MINS IN THE REAL LIFE TIME
4. IF UR CAUGHT ESCAPING IT ADDS MORE JAIL TIME TO UR JAIL TIME

5.TAKE AWAY THE BRIBE GUARD OPTION OR HAVE IT FAIL AND THEY STILL TAKE UR GOLD

6.TAKE AWAY THE DEATH TO RELOAD CRAP TO GET OUTTA JAIL,,ANOTHER WORDS IF GUARD U TO LOW ENOUGH HEALTH U BLACK OUT N WAKE UP IN JAIL..INSTEAD OF GAME OVER N RELOAD

THERE IS SO MUCH MORE IDEAS FOR THIS REALISTIC JAIL MOD IDEA BUT THIS CAN BE A START MAYBE IF YOU CAN DO THIS AND WILLING TO DO THIS WOULD BE SUPER AMAZING KEEP ME UPDATED IF U TAKE ON THIS CHALLENGE I BELIEVE IF U CAN DO THIS IT WILL BE ONE OF THE MOST POPULAR MODS...ALSO MESSAGE ME IF U GONNA TAKE ON THE CHALLENGE WE COULD DISCUSS MORE IDEA TOWARDS IT..