mod request chumbucket

4 replies to this topic

tom2189

tom2189

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

I like the Magnum Opus, but i dont like that chumbucket is always with me, driving around, so annoying... Mad Max was always wanna be a lone wolf. I will pay 15$ for making chumbucket invisible (and silent, if you can. I want him dissapeared), i dont care about working functions like hook or else. Just throw out chumbucket off the car) Thank you.

AlkesHi6nataKotka

AlkesHi6nataKotka

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

damn bro i feel you and the car looks way worse with the huge gap on the back i wish i could play without the ugly bastard

DWOLF666

DWOLF666

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 341 posts

can someone,

disappear the damn chumbucket pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee?????????????????

can somepone, undo the damn chumbucket

Snakestruck

Snakestruck

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Since this is the latest topic on requests, I've come here to ask for a mod or for advice on how to make one. All I want to do is increase car repair time for Chumbucket. Maybe, set repair time parameter to a random value, varying from,, say, 20 seconds to 20 minutes with normal probablity distribution.This one adjustment can make the whole game way more hardcore and close to movie, also it will encourage walking, stealing cars and mastering driving and combat skills. Also, car repairs can demand scrap, but this can be too much for a player, and demand increase average scrap drop rate.

Thank you for reading this. I can also pay for this modification, you can name a price.

vbiguine

vbiguine

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 328 posts

Really sad that noone was able to make this request happen, that goofball is the antithesis of what Mad max is, Mad Max IS A LONE WARRIOR!!!

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mod request, chumbucket

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.998 seconds