Combine Black Mountain Radio with ZeroDiamond's Mojave Music Radio: Extended mod

bridgeofbits

Of the two default radio stations, I've always favored Mojave Music Radio for its thematically appropriate country western tracks whilst wandering the desert wasteland and the phenomenal ZeroDiamond's song expansion mod improved upon it in every single way. However, I typically prefer using the Nightkin hosted counterpart Black Mountain Radio over its empty DJ-less equivalent since I felt that Tabitha as a disk-jockey with her black humored insanity and aggressive human fear-mongering acts as an entertainingly fitting foil and negative counterpart to the suave comforting charisma of RNV's Mr. New Vegas, not unlike the contrasting dynamic between Three Dog and John Henry Eden's radio stations in Fallout 3. This is to the point where I've modded the station to play anywhere even after completing its related quest line, however the limited amount of songs can get very repetitive at times.

I was wondering if it was possible to expand Black Mountain Radio with ZeroDiamond's Mojave Music Radio: Extended music selection while having Tabitha and Rhonda's host segments interspersed in between songs. I would be more than thankful to anyone who'd take this into consideration, as I feel it'd give the Mojave Wasteland's radio entertainment much more personality and variety.

Edited by bridgeofbits