Need some help for extracting texture file

AnaKitsune

Hello there Modding community.

I never started a request but i need some help for a little project.

I want to print a specific texture from fallout 4 Nuka world in real life as a "poster"

The file i need is from a billboard I can't find a good resolution online :( the only official use of this pose from Nuka girl is for a metal pin so very small...

This unique pose is kinda hard to find maybe someone here can help me (:

Many thanks up front

Kind regards

I'm confused, you want the texture of just the billboard? because you are talking a lot about poses and your character is posing.. Is this your own screenshot?

Thing about texture files is often they are not that big. I am not sure how people upscale them but its probably a combination of software and touch up. Here is the original texture. https://imgur.com/vHIcwuj

If someone has the HD official DLC they might have a 4k version. or maybe even if you can find a mod that retextures billboards..

Hey thanks for the fast reply! :D sorry for the confusion i mean Nuka girls pose on the billboard you are right

I just used the term pose bc on all posters you can buy she has only one of her 3 major poses 1. In front of Nuka bottle 2. With blaster in hand and legs streched (like on the Nuka world steelbook and 3. Blaster in one hand and sitting like on the lunch box

This standing pose is unique

Im one step closer :D thanks

Now i have to find someone with the 4k version or an upscale like you said

*Edit*

In which file / folder was this billboard texture ?

*edit2*

I found

https://gamepedia.cursecdn.com/fallout_gamepedia/c/ca/Fo4_Nuka_Ad_1.png

Its the beste resolution so far but i think its still to smal for a bigger poster :/

Edited by Loganbadass666