My mod request is pretty basic, I've been searching around for mods that I can use for a "Warrior of Light" play through. Their are plenty of restoration spell mods, vampire hunting mod packs, along with meridia quest overhauls.

Yet I cant seem to find a mod that covers transformation powers that would befit a warrior of light, why should only evil characters have all the fun? After playing Dawnguard and undeath, I really have been wanting to see a mod that transforms you into a angel like Meridia, can just be a re-skin even of the vampire lord form, just separate, make it compatible with mods like "epic restoration" that adds the system from oblivion where evil actions cause you to lose favor with the gods.

Maybe add a buff with Dawnbreaker where the sword power increases in your transformed state, or give the form it's own angelic themed powers, doesn't have to fly or nothing, just float normally like the vampire lord form.

Give you the option of using Dawnbreaker or Auriel's Bow based on if it's already in your inventory.

Some ideas for abilities:

-Sunlight cloak; causes undead within a certain radius to either run in fear, or fight from a distance, as melee range not only sets them on fire but drains a vampires magic and stamina. Also lights up dark places.

-Fallen Angel; when you're defeated by a Certain enem) in your angel form, you don't die right then and there you just revert to your mortal state(Form then has a cooldown), and if defeated by a certain type of enemy(Lord Harkon, Gargoyle, Vampire masters, Dragon Priests, Dragons, Servants of Hermaeus Mora, Daedra, Creatures of the Soul Cairn, Necromancers, Ghosts, Miraak,) make it to where you either have to go pray at Meridia's shrine/ nine divines , or perform a certain amount of heroic deeds(healing the sick, saving people, killing vampires, defeating necromancers, renouncing evil in Epic Restoration), make it to where being evil causes you to lose the form.

-Supercharged Auriel's Bow, have the bow charge up an attack the longer you hold the attack button.

-Iron Feathers: use your wings as a Shield/Ward, let you be able to dual wield spells, swords, while having the ability to block. Also have the ability to stagger enemy's back using gusts of wind created by your wing movements.

-Separate Perk tree like vampire overlord and werewolf have, or just add the perks to the restoration tree.

-Conjured Weapons of light: similar to normal conjuration weapons but with a restoration look to them, being weapons made of pure light, they only deal damage to the undead, while healing struck mortals instead.

-Meridias Splendor; You're stronger During the day, even stronger outdoors, every now and then Meridia gives orders to hunt a randomly generated undead opponent, from dragon priests to Vampires, or even necromantic desecrators. Defeating these marked targets grants the player .5% increase in restoration abilities per slain target.

-Healing Light, Heal/Cure other Npc's of certain diseases and afflictions including Lycanthropy in mods such as Moonlight Tales.

If anyone in interested in creating such a mod or something similar, would be pretty awesome to see.

Let me know what you all think.

I've been searching for something similar to this recently for special edition. I'm starting a kinda magical girl inspired playthrough and i would like for her to be able to transform into something fitting and light sided.

That sounds very interesting, though great care should be taken not to make the player (too) OP. I'd love to see it.

I agree, after all I think Vampire's and among many other supernatural beings featured in The Elder Scrolls should pose a threat to an angel and vice versa