Theory of Relativity?

Fkemman11

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe some kind of spooky action at a distance clock?

It would be "spooky" relative to your position and current trajectory, no? :happy:

And time where Voyager 2 is now, may make no sense. Voyager 2 has escaped the Sun's Bubble and is beyond the Sun's effects in empty space. Time is only relative where we can measure it.

Time as we understand it in this dimension, yeah. Physicists working on string theory seem to think their equations suggest other dimensions of time as well as space.

I hope you find something more substantial to base your book on. Unless you might choose to prove The String Theory, that is.

I remember someone mentioned, that while they were writing their biography a past problem that left them in suspense appeared in his work and he suddenly got the answer to it. After years he found what he thought was lost each time because he seemed to find his research leading into a blind alley.

Have you thought of writing your biography?

It would be "spooky" relative to your position and current trajectory, no? :happy:

Well, I was thinking more along using some particle clock where you perhaps had entangled particles and sent one set in one clock and another somewhere else. Theory is what impacts one impacts the other so, in my very, very far out theory, they would synch.

I mean I'm just talking snack here but it's kind of interesting to think about. If maybe you're high or something. Hahah

Well, I was thinking more along using some particle clock where you perhaps had entangled particles and sent one set in one clock and another somewhere else. Theory is what impacts one impacts the other so, in my very, very far out theory, they would synch.

I mean I'm just talking snack here but it's kind of interesting to think about. If maybe you're high or something. Hahah

LOL! I think when they actually discover the facts it will be mind blowing.......cold sober even. Perhaps we might utilize inter-dimensional travel some day. You know here on Earth and then move to a position halfway across the galaxy on another planet.....AND show up ten years in the past! :woot:

I hope you find something more substantial to base your book on. Unless you might choose to prove The String Theory, that is.

I remember someone mentioned, that while they were writing their biography a past problem that left them in suspense appeared in his work and he suddenly got the answer to it. After years he found what he thought was lost each time because he seemed to find his research leading into a blind alley.

Biography? No. My life is private and I like it that way. I agree with you about writing the book, though. Not all real science is very interesting. Or not nearly as interesting as fiction. But I think science fiction can be somewhat based on scientific theory at least so as to suspend disbelief. :wink:

Biography? No. My life is private and I like it that way. I agree with you about writing the book, though. Not all real science is very interesting. Or not nearly as interesting as fiction. But I think the best science fiction can be somewhat based on scientific theory at least so as to suspend disbelief. :wink:

I was thinking you might find several points of your past interests with key notes from your past that might fit into the book while writing your bio. After you've researched enough for this book and pinpointed facts you delved into that lead up to this book then you could set your biography aside, finish your new book, and later fill in your bio. :geek:

Really though, if you published this new book and it made the big sale, you would have to come out of your private world and give autographs. :tongue:

I was thinking you might find several points of your past interests with key notes from your past that might fit into the book while writing your bio. After you've researched enough for this book and pinpointed facts you delved into that lead up to this book then you could set your biography aside, finish your new book, and later fill in your bio. :geek:

Really though, if you published this new book and it made the big sale, you would have to come out of your private world and give autographs. :tongue:

Well, I do plan on trying to write a very entertaining book. But, I'm not sure my "past interests" playing video games most of my life would help very much, lol. I'll worry about autographs and stuff if/when the time comes. :smile:

Well, I do plan on trying to write a very entertaining book. But, I'm not sure my "past interests" playing video games most of my life would help very much, lol. I'll worry about autographs and stuff if/when the time comes. :smile:

I understand.

The book you're planning on writing has it's first seed based upon any facts you have come across that inspired you to think of writing the book.

So you found a thought that planted an idea (the seed :wink:) in your mind. Where did you find it? Take it and use it. If you've left it back a few lines of text or memory flashes; Find it again and make note of it.

That's where your book begins, all about the idea ( a seed of thought :smile: ) and you should find it. For it is going to be written about until you can see what the idea becomes. A great novel? Perhaps, a short story? Or maybe a long technical explanation of what scientists will adore and be glad you wrote about it.

I understand.

The book you're planning on writing has it's first seed based upon any facts you have come across that inspired you to think of writing the book.

So you found a thought that planted an idea (the seed :wink:) in your mind. Where did you find it? Take it and use it. If you've left it back a few lines of text or memory flashes; Find it again and make note of it.

That's where your book begins, all about the idea ( a seed of thought :smile: ) and you should find it. For it is going to be written about until you can see what the idea becomes. A great novel? Perhaps, a short story? Or maybe a long technical explanation of what scientists will adore and be glad you wrote about it.

Well, it's not just a book that I'm envisioning. I am trying to build an entirely new setting or world to write many stories in....and that requires much research and "translation/ transition" if you will, into this new world. In other words, I want readers to feel as immersed as possible. One moment or breaking that immersion can diminish whatever story I'm trying to tell, so it's important to me to write things with as much detail as possible and have it all make sense, you know?