Anyway to delete/edit download history?

firsTraveler

Is there anyway to delete my download history? I'm thinking of playing F3 again and want to track downloads I'm actually going to use, not files I may have tried years ago and long since deleted.

Sorry if this is the wrong place for a question.

If you go to the Tracking Center under Files / Downloads, on the right hand site you'll see a big green button called Manage Tracked Mods (I didn't see it either). You can delete the old stuff you were tracking there.

Is there anyway to delete my download history? I'm thinking of playing F3 again and want to track downloads I'm actually going to use, not files I may have tried years ago and long since deleted.

If you go to the Tracking Center under Files / Downloads, on the right hand site you'll see a big green button called Manage Tracked Mods (I didn't see it either). You can delete the old stuff you were tracking there.

Yes, but that doesn't delete items from your download history.

• 3 years later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Pretty sure the download history is used by more than just you (as in mod metrics and stuff), and is made visible more as a courtesy than anything else. Lets you see the stuff you've downloaded in the past, not meant as a place to track mods you're using. That's what the Tracking system is for.

• 2 years later...

where do you find the tracking center