Lush Forests of the Rift SE

• Please log in to reply
231 replies to this topic

Run4life

Run4life

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 148 posts
In response to post #70691848. #70693063 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

3d Trees, which Nexus Mod Manager asks to overwrite.

zeknapain

zeknapain

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 1,366 posts
In response to post #70691848. #70693063, #70693563, #70696348 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

With MO2 or Vortex just loading my mod after 3d trees would be enough not to have problems...

Edited by zeknapain, 13 May 2020 - 10:18 AM.

smokeybear187

smokeybear187

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 474 posts
In response to post #70691848. #70693063, #70693563, #70694108 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

Open the 3D trees esp in xedit, and find the aspen tree records. Either delete all his edits to them from the esp, or revert the file paths of the meshes/textures back to vanilla. If your running a bashed patch, rerun it afterwards.

Pickysaurus

Pickysaurus

Community Manager

• Admin
  • 18,760 posts
Hello there!

Thank you for sharing your excellent new mod with the Nexus Mods Community!

We like it so much we're going to promote your mod on our Social Media.

Look out for your mod appearing on our Facebook or Twitter over the next few days!

Keep up the awesome work!

- Nexus Mods Staff

zukosrageface

zukosrageface

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 182 posts
wow these are stunning. <3

zeknapain

zeknapain

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 1,366 posts
In response to post #70797988.

Spoiler

Thanks! :)

Edited by zeknapain, 17 June 2019 - 09:27 PM.

karljayson

karljayson

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I love this Mod, I wish you have many Lush Forests in the other provinces also... Btw, I'm having a problem about the LOD, it's stuck from aspen trees LOD... Trying to using SSELODGen but it always have an error and I'm still a noob in this ;-;

zeknapain

zeknapain

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 1,366 posts
In response to post #71029198.

Spoiler

Do you have another aspen tree mod installed? If yes you need to un-install it..
The LOD file you downloaded is meant to be installed as it is with a mod manager and overwrite everything it asks to overwrite..
If you want to create your own LOD with SSELODGen you need to install the billboards under the main files section..(and not the pre-generated LOD from the optional files)
I'm always happy to help new users so if you are still having trouble send me a pm and we will sort it out :)

argeopaladin

argeopaladin

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
In response to post #71029198. #71042578 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

Thank you! I already fixed the problem, I indeed have the realistic aspen tree mod together with its LOD option (I used EVT mod).... Anyway, I hope you will have this kind of lush forest mod but in the other place (like a snowy big forest in the north)....

zeknapain

zeknapain

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 1,366 posts
In response to post #71029198. #71042578, #71051963 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

Glad you found the issue.. Out of curiosity, does my vanilla LOD look good with the EVT mod or is there a big difference when you get close?? I'm thinking of making a seperate atlas for EVT..
About the other regions of Skyrim I think the pine forests have been covered really well by other mods and the snow trees..... hehe that's the nightmare of most authors because it's really hard to make the snow on the trees to look natural, but someday.. who knows ;)

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.083 seconds