All Skyrim mods are 'redundant'?

I've used Vortex for forever, and NMM before that. I have never had a problem until now. I have 50+ mods for Skyrim (a little overkill I know), and all typically work totally fine. There was a update a few weeks ago, not the latest one, and after that everytime I'd deploy the mods I would get a notification saying that some were redundant. Thinking it was only one or two, I clicked on it; but to my surpize it was legit every mod I've ever had. For the past two weeks I haven't played Skyrim or frankly any game, because I didn't want to mess something else or further up. I did disable all of my mods, but even re-enabling them doesn't work. I also uninstalled Vortex, and when I re-installed all my mods for all of my games were still there, but still being weird. Any help would be appreciated!

Edited by wellhowaboutthat

If you deleted mods from NMM after switching to Vortex, Vortex may have noticed the disk change - and merged your deletions back into your mods.

Pick a mod you think is missing. Use the dropdown Open in file manager. Does the contents still match the mod archive?

If it is missing, using the Reinstall dropdown will fix it.

If you deleted mods from NMM after switching to Vortex, Vortex may have noticed the disk change - and merged your deletions back into your mods.

Pick a mod you think is missing. Use the dropdown Open in file manager. Does the contents still match the mod archive?

If it is missing, using the Reinstall dropdown will fix it.

I didn't transfer my skyrim mods from NMM, the game I did do that (Fallout New Vegas) works totally fine

Guest deleted34304850

the redundancy notification can be ignored. its just telling you that mod a is being completely overwritten by mod b and you can use this notification to disable mod a from loading as you don't need it because mod b is loading and has all the functionality of mod a.

so you have a choice, you can remove the redundant mods, or you can ignore the warning. either works. it just depends on how much the redundancy notice gets on your nerves. my own choice is to remove any/all redundant mods because i like zero warnings when i'm managing my mods, but ymmv.