Skyrim SE No longer Starts

gtwalkerky1

Recently my Skyrim SE refuses to start. I played last on Tuesday evening with no issues and no new Mods were added, though I did update a few mods on 5/31, but I played a few times since then with no issues.

I use SKSE, and did transfer my mod manager from Nexus to Vortex over the weekend, again having no issues until Wednesday evening when after clicking on the SKSE launcher, the Bethesda splash screen would load and then the Skyrim loading screen with the menu. After it loaded the screen would lock up then crash to desktop. Thinking that the last save file might be corrupted, I deleted that and restarted Skyrim. Now when the loading screen comes up, the progress wheel in the lower right hand corner, just spins and the menu will not load.

I uninstalled the game, deleted all the skyrim files including mods and then reinstalled the game. I then reinstalled all the mods (126) using Vortex, enabled them, edited all conflicts using the Vortex tools, enabled the plugins, then used LOOT to ensure the sort order, as well as look for dirty plugins and other issues. Then I used SSEEdit 4.0 to clean any mod/plug in that needed it. Once all that was done, I tried to restart the job with SKSE, and the loading screen comes up with the same issue.

So, I'm not sure what is going on, but attached is my current mod order list.