tigronn

So, Skyrim's main storyline is kind of.. weak, as is the civil war and as is any other guild quest, the progress is too fast, often doesn't make too much sense, and could generally be much, much better.

With works like Enderal and Beyond Skyrim being done, I was wondering if anyone is working on a complete overhaul to all the big quests in Skyrim, not just from choosing which hold to attack and needing to attend every main siege as the Civil War Overhaul has.

I do mean a series of completely new quests, from how you discover you're Dragonborn, to who you can have as allies. Bigger differences in the Civil War Factions, have the Empire give you a bounty for wearing an amulet of Talos, maybe the Stormcloaks could be pushing the Nordic Pantheon as a whole into Skyrim, changing the shrines across SKyrim more and more as they are closer and closer to victory, if you choose them. (And have them call Talos by his Nordic name, Ysmir, while we're at it)

Anyways, I'm starting to sound a bit demanding, sorry for that, but I believe I described what I'd love to see someday, at least.

PS: Another addition that'd be nice is to see much more snow in Skyrim, I am aware that there's a few mods for that, but the one that makes Skyrim a snowland also makes places I think should be greener, a snowland, these places are: The Reach, The Rift, Falkreath Hold, Natural sanctuaries where Spriggans are (Especially Eldergleam Sanctuary, which should be the greenest, most vibrant place in all of Skyrim) and the volcanic area of Eastmarch.

Edit: An additional small detail I thought of is if the Stormcloaks win, the East Empire Trading Company gets replaced with something from Hammerfell, to keep trade with outside Provinces active.

Edited by tigronn