• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

Sethazilla

Sethazilla

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

I having the same problem. I've tried everything suggested previous, but to no avail. Please, someone help.

AugustoColetti

AugustoColetti

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Boa noite a todos, eu também estou com o mesmo problema relatado pelos amigos.
Não gostei do Vortex, nem da interface, nem da instabilidade ao baixar arquivos.
Executei os procedimentos que foram sugeridos aqui mas nenhum resolveu meu problema. Ao clicar em autorizar NMM o programa para de responder e não direciona pelo navegador para autorizar a API e poucos minutos apos vem as mensagens que foram apresentadas no inicio do tópico.
Desculpem o inglês ruim.

---------------------------------------------------

Good evening everyone, I also have the same problem reported by friends.
I did not like the Vortex, nor the interface, nor the instability when downloading files.
I performed the procedures that were suggested here but none solved my problem. When clicking on authorize NMM the program stops responding and does not direct by the browser to authorize the API and a few minutes after the messages that were presented at the beginning of the topic.
Sorry for the bad english.

Tundrawolf42

Tundrawolf42

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Hopefully this is fixed soon, been using NMM for years and would hate to stop now.

bryarcanium

bryarcanium

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 5 posts

I'm having the same issue :/

serkanix

serkanix

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

turn off the ad saver on the site.

awesomeguy405

awesomeguy405

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 1 posts

How I fixed it:

1. Uninstall NMM

2. Log out of Nexusmods.com

3. Reinstall the NMM

4. Log back in to Nexusmods.com

5. Press login on NMM

6. PROFIT

Tundrawolf42

Tundrawolf42

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

How I fixed it:

1. Uninstall NMM

2. Log out of Nexusmods.com

3. Reinstall the NMM

4. Log back in to Nexusmods.com

5. Press login on NMM

6. PROFIT

Wow, they finally fixed it, as this method didn't work before hand no matter how many times I did this. It seems Version 70.8 fixed the Authorization to login to the NMM app and they added a fallback to the old way of logging in according to the bug fix log when you update. Thanks so much nexus community! I can now play skyrim again with my hundreds of mods. 

Edited by Tundrawolf42, 27 June 2019 - 11:58 AM.

Senyab4

Senyab4

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I think I may have also found another solution to this problem. 

You can visit this web address and it will authorize your login attempt for you

https://www.nexusmod...nexusmodmanager

Shortyred

Shortyred

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

This is still not working and I have the latest version. I'm logged in on website but not on software.

JimmyRJump

JimmyRJump

MoralMinority

• Premium Member
  • 11,177 posts

This is still not working and I have the latest version. I'm logged in on website but not on software.

The 'latest version' can be anything.  Always mention version number so we know that what you have is indeed the latest NMM release.  Right now that's v0.71.4.

NMM automatically logs into Nexus when NMM is opened (and it shows in NMM bottom left as Logged in as XXX), except when the Nexus servers are difficult to contact or when your computer has been running for too long and the connection isn't established correctly.  Restarting the computer can do wonders.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nmm, nexus modmanager, cant login, api, failed api authorization

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.310 seconds