• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

HeyYou

HeyYou

Resident poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,460 posts

Sorry 'bout that.... That wasn't mentioned in the post I got that from.

Try uninstalling NMM with Revo Uninstaller Portable. Use the moderate setting. Let it run the built-in uninstaller, then, have it delete any leftovers it finds. Restart your computer, reinstall the latest version of NMM, and see if it wants to work properly.

Keep in mind, this is HIGHLY likely to nuke all your installed mods again.......

Psydeffexclone

Psydeffexclone

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,145 posts

Yeah sure install a Program that, that has a huge chance of breaking my Pc will you, ill be honest with you all of your suggestions has brought more problem's than it could fix. and none of them are helping at all.

now you want me to install a shady Program to uninstall NMM in order to fix it. how's about no since the last time someone suggested to download and use a program to fix another problem, it Broke my entire Pc so no i wont be using that program your suggesting.

HeyYou

HeyYou

Resident poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,460 posts

Yeah sure install a Program that, that has a huge chance of breaking my Pc will you, ill be honest with you all of your suggestions has brought more problem's than it could fix. and none of them are helping at all.

now you want me to install a shady Program to uninstall NMM in order to fix it. how's about no since the last time someone suggested to download and use a program to fix another problem, it Broke my entire Pc so no i wont be using that program your suggesting.

The portable version doesn't install. That's why its called 'portable'. I use it almost every day at work, and have had zero problems with it. It does exactly what it says, and that's it.

You can do whatever you like, I am *trying* to help.... but yeah, the one suggestion I thought had a chance, turned out to have undesired consequences. With revo, you can be pretty much assured that you will need to reinstall your mods... So, if you are gonna have to do that anyway, and you want a mod organizer that works, install MO2, or Vortex. NMM doesn't seem to like you very much.

Psydeffexclone

Psydeffexclone

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,145 posts

the same are happening as well on Mo2 and Vortex, as well api-keys are not working it only woks once and after that it stopped working as well.

and nmm was working fine until Febuary. and i have been using it for the past couple years. 

Edited by Psydeffexclone, 31 May 2021 - 02:06 AM.

HeyYou

HeyYou

Resident poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,460 posts

That's gotta be a setting somewhere on your machine. Either your A/V, or firewall is giving you grief. I still use NMM, and have no issues with it. Never tried MO2, or Vortex...... NMM does what I need it to, and I don't wanna have to reinstall all my mods to change managers.

Might be something on your router as well.....  But, I find that a lot less likely....

Psydeffexclone

Psydeffexclone

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,145 posts

First No i have no problems with my internet settings as i was able to fix Mo2 and Vortex easily too see if those two are affected.

which they aren't as both quickly managed to log in. unfortunately i have no desire on using either as they are causing problems when launching either fallout or skyrim.

Second the Revo uninstaller Program you suggested nearly wiped out the programs on my Pc. when i only set it to uninstall only NMM, but that Damned Program decided to wipe out nearly out all of my Installed Programs and that i had to Re-Install everything all over again.and fix the damage that program had done. 

and Finally i am sorry to say this but all of your suggestions are of no help, and are also dangerous and had made thing's worse and has brought more problems than it could fix. i know your trying to help and all.

but the methods you mentioned that other user's had done didn't work and that Dangerous program that you are suggesting that i should use isn't helping anyone at all. the only thing it has done so far is bring more problems.

HeyYou

HeyYou

Resident poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,460 posts

First No i have no problems with my internet settings as i was able to fix Mo2 and Vortex easily too see if those two are affected.

which they aren't as both quickly managed to log in. unfortunately i have no desire on using either as they are causing problems when launching either fallout or skyrim.

Second the Revo uninstaller Program you suggested nearly wiped out the programs on my Pc. when i only set it to uninstall only NMM, but that Damned Program decided to wipe out nearly out all of my Installed Programs and that i had to Re-Install everything all over again.and fix the damage that program had done. 

and Finally i am sorry to say this but all of your suggestions are of no help, and are also dangerous and had made thing's worse and has brought more problems than it could fix. i know your trying to help and all.

but the methods you mentioned that other user's had done didn't work and that Dangerous program that you are suggesting that i should use isn't helping anyone at all. the only thing it has done so far is bring more problems.

Revo only does what you tell it to. I have NEVER had it uninstall anything I didn't specifically tell it to. And I have been using it for years, on a daily basis. (at work.) You did something wrong, or, there are other, underlying issues on your machine.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nmm, nexus modmanager, cant login, api, failed api authorization

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.186 seconds