"Could Be Light"

vyvexthorne

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been playing around with this for the past couple of hours and just checked one of the ESPs I marked as light (Lots More Male Hairstyles) and, sure enough, it's showing as an ESL. This changes everything. :dance:

HOLY CRAP!!!! :woot:

Truly. Glad you saw that despite my having quoted the wrong post. :thumbsup:

I hope it's smart enough to only convert the ones that would convert easily by running Xedit with the -pseudoESL flag.

The ones that don't require records to be compressed etc.

Agreed. I'm taking my time and checking things as I go. So far I've marked more than a dozen and all is working great. Includes Looks Menu, some radio stations, outfits . . . the range is pretty wide.

Of course now I have to be immediately suspicious of this, because it seems "too good to be true" lol.

Time for you to write another research paper. You could entitle it, "How to Make Heavily Modded Games Light as a Feather," or some such thing. :smile:

By the way, I loved your post on Oblivion and Vortex.

Thanks, I was wondering if anybody had read it.

Well, I didn't just read it - I devoured it. I originally used Fallout 3 to learn the ins and outs of Vortex. Your post has challenged me to further my education using Oblivion.

Thanks, I was wondering if anybody had read it.

Well, I didn't just read it - I devoured it. I originally used Fallout 3 to learn the ins and outs of Vortex. Your post has challenged me to further my education using Oblivion.

Wow!

Awesome :)

:huh: I was just playing with this today. For the last two hours I have just been thinking "holy-crap!" this is working?

:confused: I am being very careful but so far re-flagging six of them "yes Misc hairstyles is one" but so far things are working and being changed when I check Fo4edit :mellow:

hahahaha, I am so excited that I am almost trembling :dance:

https://youtu.be/u1HAD7rdofg :unsure: