380 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,472,969 posts
Community Patch

A large collection of tweaks and improvements, based on community feedback; and with balance aspect taken into account.

AndreaColombo

AndreaColombo

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts
Congratulations on the release, fellows! :)

Phenomenum

Phenomenum

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 410 posts
Hi folks!

Sorry for inconvinience with Icons Mod: due some unknown file corruption (or mistakes in .gamedatabundle file), the new icons for SOME of subclasses is missing (have vanilla appearance).

I fixed this bug with backup, and you can download it with this link: https://uploadfiles.io/p0jwjrhu

MaxQuest will be out of reach till Monday, but reupload corrupted file as soon as possible. Sorry again, it's because this is Obsidian game and even mods for this game should have some small bugs :)

Edited by EVO_83, 08 June 2019 - 10:21 PM.

Boeroer

Boeroer

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Hey there. Since I made the icons for the passive abilities I thought I might as well create a nexusmod account, right? ;)

Have fun with the patch(es)!

Edited by Boeroer, 09 June 2019 - 08:05 AM.

Littlebob86

Littlebob86

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts
Are these all relevant or do they break stuff if I were to play on turn based mode?

Phenomenum

Phenomenum

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 410 posts
In response to post #70783398.

Spoiler

All fixes/changes is fully compatible with TB mode. More than that, you can switch it ON/OFF anytime you want.

zuyuyg

zuyuyg

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Is this compatible with the Enhanced User Interface mod, in the sense that the Community Patch changes are reflected in the user face?

MaxQuest

MaxQuest

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts
In response to post #70789978.

Spoiler

You can install both Enhanced User Interface and CommunityPatch just fine.
CommunityPatch does override around a dozen of status effect descriptions. But from what I see, none of them include inspiration/affliction names.

MaxQuest

MaxQuest

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts
In response to post #70780113.

Spoiler

Indeed :)

toplel87

toplel87

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
In response to post #70783398. #70784713 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

Actually, not everything is playing nice with TB mode. DoT change messes with DoT abilities causing them to deal only 1 tick of their damage instead of their normal behavior. You can easily check it with Wounding shot. Without this mod it works like wounding DoT should - first tick (10%) applied instantly and then 20% of damage dealt during the turn itself. With this it only ever deals 10%(one tick).

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.956 seconds