• Please log in to reply
203 replies to this topic

VanderveckenSmith

VanderveckenSmith

Journeyman

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
Typo in the section where you sail through Ondra's Mortar on Dragonwing/Blackwood:
"An enormous form crests the waves and bares down on Defiant 2"
"bears" not "bares"

VanderveckenSmith

VanderveckenSmith

Journeyman

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
In response to post #85530523. #85566693, #85577268 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

It's worth noting that there are two issues here:
1) it provides stat buffs, not Inspirations
2) It provides a Constitution buff even though it doesn't say that in the description, which should be amended to include it.

Renegade4lyfe

Renegade4lyfe

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
Whoa how did you make a cast time of 1.5? (You put it in spiritual weapon text), i wanted to change merciless gaze cast timer to 1.5 instead of 0.5, but i cant find any default cast time ID that represents 1.5sec

VanderveckenSmith

VanderveckenSmith

Journeyman

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
In response to post #85833333.

Spoiler

I don;t have an answer to your question, but how do you justify making Merciless Gaze that slow? It does barely anything.

Renegade4lyfe

Renegade4lyfe

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
In response to post #85833333. #85844163 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

because crits give further penetration, and crits from spells are better, compared to crits from weps, so imo having 0.5 cast time is op but 3 sec is too long, I would prefer a 2second option or at least 1.5 sec.

merciless gaze has a long base duration as well, so int wouldn'tseem that important for it.

also taking the cast time reduction talent with this mod is pointless as 0.5 sec is fast enough.

yes 15% may sound low but you can stack it with passives and items (not to mention the talent uncanny luck, which was modded to +10% crit chance from hit, from vanilla 5%)

so having 0.5 cast time is op

MaxQuest

MaxQuest

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts
In response to post #85833333. #85844163, #85911598 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

We have created a custom "Game.GameData.CastSpeedGameData" with 1.5s duration.
Check for id "68ea209c-db01-494c-9bde-d89c7481a847" in /override/CommunityPatchBasic/design/gamedata/cl.priest.spiritual_weapons_fast_cast.gamedatabundle

p1xel8ted

p1xel8ted

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 1 posts
WIll this function with the Enhanced User Interface mod, and if so, recommended load order?

MaxQuest

MaxQuest

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts
In response to post #86033478.

Spoiler

This should work fine withEnhanced User Interface.

The unlikely, but possible source of conflict that comes to my mind is: if CommunityPatch - Typos fixes some typo in a string, that is also edited by Enhanced User Interface. In such case:
- If you will load CommunityPatch-Typos last - you will get the typo fixed.
- If you will load the Enhanced User Interface last - you will get the colored icon in description.

In any case it should work both ways.

Renegade4lyfe

Renegade4lyfe

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
In response to post #85833333. #85844163, #85911598, #85958913 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

Cool, i'm not sure how to create my own but I'll see if copying and pasting the 1.5 cast time id from the priest spiritual wep text to the merciless gaze text works

EDIT: It worked

Edited by Pr0totyp3, 23 October 2020 - 10:59 AM.

AndreaColombo

AndreaColombo

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
MaxQuest,

I see you're still active around here (not so much on the Obsidian boards, sadly)I'm having a hard time making the typo component of the Community Patch work. Does it work for you?

Got it to work.

I'm collecting and fixing a number of additional typos during my current playthrough so if we can make it work, I can send you an updated version once I'm through. Let me know how to get it to you.

Cheers,
Andrea

Edited by AndreaColombo, 02 November 2020 - 08:59 AM.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.960 seconds