• Please log in to reply
380 replies to this topic

testlum

testlum

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
In response to post #103584378. #103588643 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

Hmmm, I'm not too fond of making exceptions that way, but I understand why it makes sense lore-wise. Not to mention, it'd probably be a hassle to fix as well since I think you would need to directly edit the progression table.

Another bug I came across while checking the wiki - Beguilers incorrectly get bonus damage vs. enemies with Mind Inspirations instead of Mind Afflictions. Should be a simple fix, or you can just implement it from my mod as well. 

guanghanjun92

guanghanjun92

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts
you are still updating,thanks you very very much

MaxQuest

MaxQuest

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts
In response to post #103560683. #103588763, #103593203 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

Re image upload: there is a workaround, you can upload an image to imgur.com and insert here the link to it.

Re bomb-like ability to the left of Vanishing Strike: I am not aware of such ability in vanilla game.

MaxQuest

MaxQuest

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts
In response to post #103618023.

Spoiler

I am not aware of "Vicious fighting" rogue talent in Deadfire, lakebodom97.

I know "Vicious Fighting" was in PoE1 (+10% of Hits converted to Crits), and that in Deadfire there is a talent with the same effect, but under the name of "Dirty Fighting". Neither of them is restoring guile on kill though.

You have mentioned that this (Community Patch) is the only mod you have installed. I have a feeling that you are comparing the vanilla + CP game against heavy modded one (with mods that add custom talents/abilities).

MaxQuest

MaxQuest

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts
In response to post #103584378. #103588643, #103618093 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

It's understandable)

Re beguiler's bonus: that's a nice find :)
I'll check it and add to a future update. No ETA though.

cyankalium

cyankalium

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Thanks for the great work!

Is it somehow possbile to fix the hostile guards in TBM? It's hardly possible to complete the assasination quests. Have a look here for details:

Lord Admiral Imp Bounty - Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire Technical Support (Spoiler Warning!) - Obsidian Forum Community

bigboi26

bigboi26

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
In response to post #103761748.

Spoiler

Just be careful not to aggro anyone near the battle, I did it easily enough (careful of AOE etc) - if you hit anyone innocent then they all attack you.

gabrielpatty

gabrielpatty

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
should i use this for my 1st plythrough?

cyankalium

cyankalium

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
In response to post #103761748. #103766063 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

As others have stated in the linked thread, this seems to happen randomly. After 10 tries with no AOE used etc. I gave up, too. The other bounty seems to be even "more impossible". 

MaxQuest

MaxQuest

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts
In response to post #103793393.

Spoiler

I would recommend that :)

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.956 seconds