• Please log in to reply
374 replies to this topic

MaxQuest

MaxQuest

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts
In response to post #107061438. #107067148, #107079978 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

Not much comes to mind than.

What you can try is:
- disable all mods, and check that the game loads
- enable mods one by one, and check after which mod, you get the black screen
- if that mod belongs to Community Patch, you can go through design/gamedata/ and move/delete *.gamedatabundle files one by one in order to check which files is causing the problem

bortoluzzi19199

bortoluzzi19199

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
So I installed all mods except typos. But I couldn't help but notice that PoTD got easier... Is that right?
Enemies I had problems with in the first gameplay now I barely had to do any strategy

Edited by bortoluzzi19199, 30 March 2022 - 03:39 PM.

huww14

huww14

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
I've noticed enemy monks are using unupgraded versions of their fists with only 5-8 base damage (despite receiving bonuses from Transcendent Suffering) with all my mods (including community patch) on and off. Wondering if a bug fix would be possible.

MaxQuest

MaxQuest

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts
In response to post #107523618.

Spoiler

This mod fixes an array of bugs, and buffs few underperforming talents and abilities.
It can feel a little bit easier (say by a 5% margin overall), but the aim is to increase builds versatility.

Regarding the "barely had to do any strategy" part: this mostly comes from the experience gained in previous playthroughs )

MaxQuest

MaxQuest

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts
In response to post #107542618.

Spoiler

Could you post the exact names of the monks you have tested against? 

If I'll have the time, there is a slight chance I could look into it.

Edited by MaxQuest, 07 April 2022 - 06:16 PM.

Acceleratio

Acceleratio

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
Hey, in case you ares still working on this wonderful mod, would it be possible to fix the Dragon's Dowry Arquebus not having a firing sound? Its really immersion breaking. Or is it not possible to edit sounds?

bortoluzzi19199

bortoluzzi19199

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I was wondering, is this mod compatible with Deadly Deadfire 4 - Difficulty Mod ????

I did a new playthrough with Deadly Deadfire 4 - Difficulty Mod and the game felt different... Not in regards of a higher difficulty, but in statuses, flanked and distracted i noticed most, hard to explain, just felt wrong

MaxQuest

MaxQuest

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts
In response to post #108208343.

Spoiler

That's an unusual request :)

I don't know how to add a firing sound yet; but if I will have the time for a new update, I might consider it. No ETAs though.

MaxQuest

MaxQuest

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts
In response to post #108965603.

Spoiler

It should be compatible) We seem to tweak different things.

I don't really know what else can be told here, based on the information given.

NexusCat7

NexusCat7

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Just a head's up: 27 / May / 2022 - current Steam Build.

Fresh (clean) install, added Community patches (as always) and game failed to load (permanent black screen). Loaded Mods 1-by-1 and it appears the "CommunityPatchKeywords" file is now causing this. The other three load without error. No other mods installed (clean Override barring these ones).

Have played & modded this game since launch and thoroughly enjoyed your community patch(es) so thought you might want to know. Here's hoping their next RPG gets the same kind of modding expertise!

Edit: loaded it with a full set of mods (30+), worked fine so it's 100% the CommunityPatchKeywords that's caused the black screen of dooooom[tm].

Edited by NexusCat7, 27 May 2022 - 04:14 PM.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.014 seconds