MaxQuest

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts
In response to post #109797358.

Spoiler

Hello NexusCat7,
Do you have all the DLCs installed and active?
Also have you tried:
- deleting keywords_elemental_statuseffects.gamedatabundle from "/PillarsOfEternityII_Data/override/CommunityPatchKeywords/design"?
- or downloading "CommunityPatch - Keywords - no LAX" package (located in Optional Files section), instead of the regular "CommunityPatch - Keywords"
?

littlewuke

littlewuke

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
would you consider making Forbidden Fist attack benefit from things like devoted bonus, weapon specialization and weapon mastery?I understand it's technically not the same as a fist weapon, but most things that affect weapons performance (accuracy, PEN bonus etc) and fists (modal, tuotilo's palm bonus) do affect FF attack, so these fighter abilities getting nothing is quite counterintuitive.

Edit: If I'm reading it right you replaced the elemental keywords with custom ones on elemental weapons, then made talents like Scion of Flame also apply to these keywords so they don't get totally blocked, do you think they should benefit from other bonuses for their original keywords, or it's fair as it is now since they become more versatile? For example +10 ACC from Ring of Focused Flame doesn't apply to those used to be fire weapons now.

Edited by littlewuke, 07 June 2022 - 01:30 PM.

clone104d

clone104d

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
Nothing to add other than you seem like a very polite and friendly person reading all of your comments, and I want you to know that it is noticed and appreciated. 

MaxQuest

MaxQuest

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts
In response to post #110132773.

Spoiler

Thank you for making my day a little bit brighter ^^

You appreciation is also appreciated)

Cheers fellow friendly person)

Edited by MaxQuest, 10 June 2022 - 07:34 PM.

deerreaper

deerreaper

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Good day,

first: thank you for all your work really appreciated.
I found something during my Arcane Archer playthrough, the Frostseeker-Bow should not have the -5 Acc malus, but it has. Same for the Essence Interrupter. I disabled the Keywords mod and the malus is gone. Is this intended and has something to do with your fix to still doing damage to immune mobs with the other damage type? 

MaxQuest

MaxQuest

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts
In response to post #110808688.

Spoiler

Hi deerreaper,

I have made a brief check, and it looks that the new elemental weapon keywords that were added by CP:Keywords, were not added to Arcane Archer's list of attack accuracy penalty exceptions. That's why you were getting -5 acc.

I have made a quickfix. I didn't have the time to test it yet, but I think it should work. You can download it here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OCHQyxRupUrRR2PsG5svGeKi7V3IlK29/view?usp=sharing

Just drop the "keywords_arcane_archer_penalty_exceptions.gamedatabundle" into "\PillarsOfEternityII_Data\override\CommunityPatchKeywords\design".

It would be nice if you would report, if it helped or not.

Cheers ;)

MaxQuest

MaxQuest

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts
In response to post #110026908.

Spoiler

I took a long time to reply. My initial intention was to consider the suggestions, weight the possible ramifications, and based on that implement some changes. But due to real life stuff, I still don't have the time to address this atm.

deerreaper

deerreaper

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
In response to post #110808688. #111139538 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

Seems to work, thank you very much!

MaxQuest

MaxQuest

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts
In response to post #110808688. #111139538, #111158773 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

Awesome)

Gopstop2222

Gopstop2222

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
does this work only for the latest version for PoE 2?

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.070 seconds