frosty mod manager and 60 fps command line

maysin

Is it possible to launch the game with the 60 fps cutscene command line, -GameTime.MaxSimFps 60 -GameTime.ForceSimRate 60+, and frosty mod manager? I can't seem to get it to work. I added the line to origin launch options, and I tried using it with the frosty mod manager launch options--but that doesn't seem to stick or do anything at all. Thanks!

Don't know the answer to the query, but ever since Patch, oh.. "1.4" or so, the FPS lock workaround was both unnecessary, and known to cause other problems.

Why do you say it was unnecessary?

Because after [whatever early] patch, the cut-scene forced fps mod actually interfererred with, and sometimes broke, the game itself. And that same patch seemed to resolve whatever the issue was causing the "30 fps cut-scenes" anyway.

• 10 months later...
Terrible bump, but: The bug is still in the game, at least in the Game of the Year edition. Just encountered it 5 minutes ago. You can add command line options in Origin. Select the game, then the "settings" cog wheel, then "Game Properties," then the command line tab. And there are two moments where the fix breaks things: at the end of the very first cutscene in the game (so don't use the fix until you gain control of the character), and near the beginning of the DLC Trespasser

when going through the first eluvian.

Edited by EntropicAngel