Sexy Idle Animations SE

Justin2240

Hello, this is my first time posting in this forum but I have faith that someone here will be able to help me. I've been breaking my brain on trying to figure out how to install Sexy Idle Animations SE correctly with all the other mods it requires in order for the breast collisions to work correctly. I use CBBE and I'll admit I like my character to be well endowed. Apparently though, Sexy Idle Animations SE doesn't like this and whenever I have it installed her hands just clip right through her breast. I have HDT Physics and HDT Framework but from what I understand from watching people who have this installed they would use old rim mods with Skyrim SE to get it to work properly. I don't know how to do this and I've tried using tutorials but I come to the conclusion that I need someone to treat me like I've never modded before and show me how to do this or at least explain it. Main issue is that physics work but don't react to her hands and collisions don't work at all. Please treat me like I'm stupid when explaining.... but kindly, lol. Links to mods needed and if they're old then explanation on how to install them would be helpful. Oh and I forgot to mention that I just recently transferred all my mods over to Vortex and am now using it as my main mod organizer.

Thank you so much in advance and I really hope I hear something from someone soon. :smile:

P.S. - here is a link to what I'm talking about if you're curious.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/3197

and one to the video of what I would like my character to do. Videos are also in the Nexus Link as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=rw5xX2qhqOQ

Edited by Justin2240

The mod is working correctly, you are just going beyond the collision that the mod supports for that body type. For example you install the mod to apply collision to the curvy default build, well if you change your body type to be beyond that, it is going to begin clipping. It is still applying the physics as if your body fits the installed parameters.

TL;DR just pick a more endowed body type during the install process and it'll start looking better.