IN SEARCH OF A MOD

KL0UDI

BACK STORY: ME AND MY FRIEND WAS TALKING ABOUT SMITHING ENCHANTMENT LEVELING AND CAME UP WITH A IDEA HOPPING THERE WILL BE ONE OUT THERE

MOD: WE SEARCHING FOR SOMETHING THAT CAN LEVEL YOUR WEAPONS TO "FINE" "LEGENDARY"

THE BASIC POWER OF UR WEAPONS DEPENDING ON HOW MANY INGOTS U GOT
LIKE LETS SAY U HAVE 50 INGOTS THAT GET THE SWORD/ARMOR..ECT.. TO "FINE" AND IF U HAD 100 "LEGENDARY" THAT kinda thing

DOES ANYONE KNOW ANY MOD THAT DOES THAT???

There's actually several of those, but it's gonna take me a minute to track them down, assuming of course they haven't been removed for some reason.

Specifically, I know one that lets you take your weapons to blacksmiths and just pay them to upgrade them for you, and one that levels your weapon with YOU automatically.

I feel like there was an item-based one like you're asking for, maybe an uncapper or something, but I'm not 100% on that.

If nothing else, it's super easy to make a mod that does EXACTLY what you posted!

Literally just edit the armor 'recipes' to be X ingots instead of the usual few, and remove the smithing check so you can do it at any level.

If you're a pro at scripting, you could even write a script to do that for you, or just bypass the check anyway, but that's a bit above my modding experience!

WELP, that was actually faster than expected!

"Alternative Crafting System" (the yo, upgrade this for me bro!, mod)

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50546/?

"Signature Equipment" (the I'm a LEGEND, so my iron sword is, too!, mod)

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/90457

I tried to make a quick & dirty mod (since I said it's oh sooo easy afterall), but while I CAN remove to smithing check, I couldn't find where/how the game actually decides that the weapon is Fine, etc. If it was for me personally, of for like... exactly ONE weapon, I'd just make a new crafting entry for each level, but for EVERY weapon, generally? ffffffffffffffff that lol.