How do i export the players skeleton with NifSkope properly?

The player's skeleton is already a nif. All you need to do is import it. There is no need to use NifSkope at all. If you are doing animations, you want the full skeleton. Don't extract the skeleton from body or clothing meshes as that doesn't include the head or hands. Get the full skeleton.nif (somewhere under meshes\characters if I recall correctly).

Don't use Blender 2.79. The nif tools for 2.79 are buggy as all heck. I have seen people create simple static objects with it, but very little else. If you want things to actually work, you need 2.49b. There is a link on this page that has the correct version of Blender along with the correct version of the nif tools, etc. that all work together.

https://wiki.nexusmods.com/index.php/Getting_started_creating_mods_using_GECK

There aren't many good tutorials out there for how to animate things for Fallout. This is one of the better ones:

http://wiki.tesnexus.com/index.php/Creating_character_animations

The tutorial will make it seem like your only way to create animations is to import an existing animation first. That is definitely not true. You can just import a skeleton and start animating it. There are also some tricks to it that aren't documented anywhere that I could find. For example, if you are creating a looping animation, it needs to be set up correctly with the correct begin and end tags when you define it in the GECK, because apparently the GECK has some hidden settings that it sets only when you define the animation. If the animation is wrong and you fix the tags later, the mystery stuff inside the GECK that it doesn't give you access to will still be wrong and the animation won't loop properly. The nif tools also tend to rotate things by 90 degrees so you have to account for that in your animations. There is a bunch of stuff like that. You are going to have to play around with it to figure out what works and what doesn't.