MidbossVyers

I notice that there will be some to much clipping on ankles/calves when equipping vanilla boots (oddly, I only encounter this problem with some heavy boots, but no light ones) with any HGEC lower body model other than small. This includes both completely nude and any greaves/pants armor that uses an HGEC lower body model other than small. Are there any mods that adjust those vanilla boots as to reduce or remove clipping?

There are complete conversions available for this. Just google;

oblivion hgec armor and clothing replacer

And search out what works for you. Maybe someone else can direct you better, but searching is always good.

Yes, I am using Yuravica's replacers, but some of them don't have boots. Are you saying to use someone else's replacers, but just use the boots? Of course, when most people make HGEC replacers, they are obviously focusing on the cuirass and greaves, rather than the boots. Do you know of any with a boot focus (preferably one that just adjusts them to avoid clipping, rather than ones that change the boot model entirely)?

This reads like it has a lot of boots adapted to HGEC: https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/24078

It also reminds of the fact that in Vanilla Oblivion many stock items don't have a female version for the boots and thus use the male boots on females still, unless that's fixed with a plugin, like which EVE itself provides.

Apparently, there is also: https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/45241?tab=files In any event, instead of installing this mod as a whole, I will just use its boots models as "patches" whenever I see this problem. Again, none of the shoes or light boots that I've seen have this issue. It's only the heavy boots. Yuravica did provide an extra mod for iron boots, and ebony boots are already included in that mod. So far, I only really need it for Daedric boots. As for Madness boots, I actually encountered this issue in the modded version. Switching back to vanilla solved the problem for that particular case.