Mod request for guaranteed general employment.

HatSal

The game will be more enjoyable with more generals in hands. There is a mod for 100% general capture rate, but that mod is without the guaranteed employment.

Please if anyone could, build a mod to enjoy the game even further!

This thread is for Three kingdoms : total war.

Edited by HatSal

To the best of my knowledge we wont be able to change this as of late.

For what I know the only tool these mods have been made with is by using PackFileManager to change values of a given table of index within the games code.

Because CA hasn't released any modding tools quite yet we're left with community made tools. This is why you're not seeing revamps of the game via these mods. IE: new weapons, armor, or abilities.

This being said changing the disposition of a character to more favorable for your faction isn't impossible, but its a dynamic value based on previous dealings with the hero. Killing friends, releasing enemies, at war with current faction.

As well as the heroes current disposition towards his/her current faction they'd be defecting, a +100 attitude hero won't defect. Period. So changing these dynamically allocated values isn't possible through a simple edit of a default value in the games data base. Until CA gives us more hands on tools at least- like they've done in the past.

This being said you can always change these values via cheat engine to make a hero you wish to recruit hate their faction and love yours making it easier for them to move, it'd be a pain in the ass though, but certainly possible.

Also keep in mind some generals simply can't reform and join an opposing faction like the Yellow Turban Rebels switching to Dong Zhou. Not gonna happen....yet?

Give the community time and I'm sure something will be developed in the future that fits your need, for now enjoy the game :laugh:

This information is to the best of my knowledge correct but may not be! This is simply my interpretation of the problem that's stopping someone like myself from developing a mod you're looking for

I second this request. In the old Koei games. We used to collect generals like they were pokemon. Many of them didnt even get used. And were simply collecting dust while being benched. Like why would you need Xu Zhu if you have Lu Bu? But it just felt good to have collected them all.

Edited by bobbyyang

• 1 year later...