everytime i click manual download it sends me to this text file

ErosTheGOD7

I finally figured why wait till mods are on workshop when you got the Nexus. WRONG. everytime i see a mod i want and click manual download it sends me to a random font with randomness. ill put it in the bottom. is it bc i bought the lifelong membership? is it trying to get me a premium download but failing halfway? well who the f*** knows lol figured id share bc i love the nexus with my heart and soul and wouldnt want a newcomer to go through this s*** lol i tested manual downloads on fallout 4 and skyrim and yes they still work fine, just seems to be three kingdoms.

enjoy this randomness from the matrix

7z¼¯'”bêÕ‚¿s2wàe±](…,1è‡ï‰´é©}gÈ+ÁàŸÅ¾~BÖt$ˆ´¿o”ÿò1tõ:Ëè :–òwY“ÊëCºš<ÚÕQRÈ"y8„8„äI!4IÊýÒ¸:Nõ–*”ÜÚ#½ÑÔøÙž[†…)ØŸ|uÇ¿‘»mdÑÆU@Z›nšiožòòÕ¿çì?i!«ãÉ4ΡìUËð¿ y§<Á'¥aÄ€ul³ ~´«µ¡'³¯6xzå¬{ˆ‚Ò#­™ñщ>|›«‚ “ã9#­°=¬\Wj¸…×3q”¨çù¦ÍbÈÒ%ö±xÙR‚q %Þø3±xP¥òíõÈ€nœ~´þç!¯PµFvÝùžI€®4ó]¾±„ÛÊ&Òê|ItCæ<â…‚'Æ…s$—7Ÿ\ðHÃxf×à¤å% ä›ñ hid2Gñtª¶Sƒâ«E]s}kö¡Æ[w,Aë%V0n» „,ÖOFàÙ+/˜_!úÂÍ‘¥åâ{%5ù­BÇ oÁðìê`ð3Ï«£§FUyÒ[Šm›†… ¥I ©´±)“û{¶ƒ¾.ªü»W€âˆïÂkëÓpõë¥nû:§3R¾¦ôÆ¥ÂïxÃuÆíî$p¨0wcèÇÂRQl+NXrrdDSöAîž$B…ÑQâÆ’8© Âk¨e%‡¤¯nmQPø•Å½ ¾~ÎÅÞ)|o½¨mîŠôÆ w~ÌS4Â콡짻ï\–ùB j$çèwØJ`‡.²÷h`Ø=BUáç4KÌT? Ý‹þ_”ÂX‚ÊHš*oûKú½P*þy•Uó»^%Jõö¦~^qÉÖy‰Ï½üPáÉøÒzÃ{×ú#,Á»:*rWé²Ô(nðŸX4kj›Ü>ÁPþÂØ­+‘®ç˯z9lÂSi[û ÷9m²MùÒ«½€nÏF*„£,´å3uo“Þö#·ífÓÙ|¸I‰õLÐrI%˜Ãÿ«Ò úCmåYýB÷¦O=’Jå þXÓ ¥aõ"1!U"óå‹7N{Íùææ‘œ ÃÚ—­Ï¥ÌÅ“8..ÂË>sÖbÕñ¼Åؾ$>›Cž³>Ôæ°‰_OX-ÑŒ«˜;e4ÂEn/*å•ÑÂãÊûºM¸¿êÙ¼c)^ïœBYƒ†Uî~lB •K߇»®»¯b6¼ßõ‹ŠÎĤXâày̸™C¸Qu ÅkÒãÖhÍÏ̸³‡H"€*¤'MúÞÌÙ0¹;>Å ¢¶ôò„÷eÂ')É_/’¿VÍ'Žtü“Ud «ô·†ÃÝÜùC‰’Î93µÕÞùf¾€úqªw郗làaåŸ:”¯Pæ&ß8/zù2Âür½2Iw*í|s¯kò/ésyyäuÂ`gÕÀhSs.¤Z{3´PˆÕM‰ƒú$0{é´­2dò çK¯Ù1' Âd0*x›E7ဒšØΆ3÷ÐoâQ pœÓÏ ,?£ù.¸ñ’VnáâÉ5QvÎ?˜;it”!fè[,³ll´[¼á„-×f¨ÇØê{$šÜÈ2RòCtÄôÞD߆¦èÒƒ¬|Ôè¦ýKðœ!Ž>ÕäšéhÂAÂIýPÍÙ3¹ƒ‰ÅQ'‚™#%½]‹Ðæñ/ _ݬh'Rv„ýã7V>PÕXcj«é2%)%ªÑÑ\¤\ Â?Ô^œîÕÓA›€Ø¿*éFߢ*–z]·‹µ‡÷¿ßÁ¼E´þf›i¶Â)yª°>#ûœl,“ˆÙü¡ðà®Å½SÈP÷[(úƒ ßð:HÖl_‚QÛ§H™«•·>®çBÂûˆœù¹{e•¢[zè°Åê¤ÂŽµ@ND’j‹º¨Ì÷Yãn12R.Ðcƒµ`Ñ#ß_¤`è©–J*,¬LÞ/ ÉÂXÿ&êÁNfÄJÆCAðâO wÔîÕ‡ª6ú³SÚ²”EªcB¯C¡ÄŽ¶(åºTh¸ô<?óº‰Â¨ý5^ß—ÿÖϻƿ®±)%“r̓ZÔ[lGãÄó vYp:·›W$UËÎNx¨Q×fö‰kÖ ;%ë÷ƒ9Âí“–o¥5+¡„a¬€åf­%ršÂtÂ¥ŠÂç⧠¬Íö|ÙÙÈIÍ¡^`ö»Õ¹O[¿Ô‹‰×ü""'15˜¹Õ®K\ÂÁ ½zÂ-¬/3ɽGLVmïÂ]*ºÓùÂl›V™îß®òµ ®Å½ð$öM‰{×çsSiØoØ)?»P§§ÅrÚ¢ ð÷ç~ŠN‘¢Â<ŠI*2"P: ö£}š‘ŸÙ¦˜ttmV4Â5@®þ·Í¡wJ¬²òdˆÆéßËî×ïá|®Ò÷þ£0!ð•5`_¡ë"”Ýl¬ˆ?Œ}ú_dÚ…·ˆt^ZìÇ ›¡ƒÕmaG ¿p— Οí•ÆŽŠ)à–Š™Rµå0&_G¢ü•þœòÍÙÓÊÒÓº_O·Cžø###å JEZ EvÙ‚ŸV êaŸ„®æcG×S¥³Z$w .ÝØù5ÄQ­}ê°ëüoŒÆâÕU\ƒÅ½™7ª*]ü^êâ›û!:ÜÅò&