I think it would be nice if the Samurai clothing from the SMT IV protags would fit very nicely with the Skyrim setting, or would just look good in general if done well, the only thing that may not look Lore-Friendly or just off would be the Gauntlet COMP, yes, but in any case that could be either completely removed when making the model or made but given the option to choose between a COMP and COMP-less version of the clothing, and of course adding the different scarf colors and stuff, the female version of the suit would just be the Isabeou suit and in that case you could also add different scarf colors for that version.

I'll be honest, i'm not completely sure how this would work but: If this made the whole process easier, there could be a way to extract the P5 SMT IV suits models using RPCS3 or something like that (again, i don't know what i'm saying but you get the idea of what i'm getting into) to, you know, use the textures or something like that, in case that would make it easier in one way or another.