More Storms?

kintyj

So to start off i use Vivid Weathers and True storms with the Patch that lets u have both, but even tho i love how the sky looks with these mods i Want more bad Weather. To be blunt what im hoping for is just more random weather over all rad-storms,sandstorms,thunderstorms,fog. Less clear sky's more hellish over all but still not constant storms. I would make it myself but i dont know how so im stuck asking for ether a Guide or someone that knows what there doing. Any help would be appreciated.

If you have Fallout new Vegas or are wanting to get it .. you can download the mod Nevada skies from Nexus.mods fallout new Vegas Section...

I it is not for fallout 4 but i can assure you it is a game well worth the money even if it is 20 Dollars or Euro 's or what ever your currency is you think in ..

allot of the features of both mentioned effects in the mods you described ....

Fallout 4 actually runs on an upgraded Oblivion engine ( its called a different name the game engine but the fallout 3 ,New Vegas engine's are similar to the engine from part 4, yes i mean Fallout 4 although it has been enhanced allot )

I used a Weather mod in Fallout 4 and yes i also once used Vivid weathers and i can understand your request its cool the weather is the best thing in live standing in the wind ...

Do note that i am not exactly a modder i did mod but real life is more busy with me then what i wanna do secluded in my own spare time .

You know You just gave me a great game-Idea for a fallout game large mod project .. projects i can think of , well thats a strong point me but I want to thank you for your request and post i'm sure someone can "c.o.o.k" up Contemplate - Code - Observate / Operate- Konjure/Create/Mod something new and expansive for fallout 3 Fallout New Vegas , Fallout 4 Fallout Vault Escape 76 ,.. or just for you a new weather mod for fallout 4 .. you could look if there is a Fellout mod for part 4 that is a weather mod started on fallout 3 or maybe it came from Oblivion ( Elder Scrolls game ) ..

Some tips and a question What is a Weathermod without gadgets new weather resitance/handling ( think of the rad suit for rad storms eviromental sealing for power armors or other assistant armors addaped for weatherconditions .. there even could be a new mechanic about being soaked for immersion or an extra condition for hardcore mode .....

and vission goggels or helmets with a visor

gonna have to save this for the future .....

goodluck with your request