Levitating Potions

DragoonFurey

Is there a merchant that you can continualy buy levitating potions from? all the merchants ive run across have one or two i can buy and then they dont have any more ever I even waited for 72 hours to see if they would re-stock.

On a side note, anyone ever try using that Windwalk (500pt levitate + Chameleon) scroll you find at the fortress outside of Hal Oad? that things almost as fun as the Iceran Flight (fortify acrobatics 1000) scrolls. :D

Have you tried any of the Televani Alchemists? Or are you part of the Televani and have a stage three house (there is a dunmer who lives at Uvriths Grave and is your local alchemist there)? Im normally make my own (tarma root and racer plumes) or find them in random crates.

The telvanni alchemists lev potions dont restoke, healing potions do tho, and im only just starting with this telvanni mage char so my alteration skill blows and levetate spells fail alot. i even failed to cast a 5pt for 10second levitate :( my alchemy skill isent that great either, thats why i like the potions, they only cost me 55g a pop to so they are relativly cheap. ill try making a 1pt for 10 second levitate see how that goes but for now im going to get some ZZZZs

BTW why the hell is boat travel between the Tel XXXXX places so damn expensive compared to travel between Bitter Coast places, distance wise the Tel ports are closer to each other.

All the ship masters have about the same disp twords me too. (55-65)

Don't worry. When I started in the Televani <reminissing here> I couldn't successfully cast a levitation spell. So I decided to explore ALL the coast line around the Televani slabe of land. <using water walking of course.> This increased my skill greatly and then <had brought the spell Wild Levatate> I made a new leviatate spell that I could cast <as in chance of succses>.

One thing you will notice <as you already have> is that for some unknowen reason nearly all the fast travel opperaters will charge you pooe loads to travel (since you are televanni). So buy Almslvi Intervention and Divine Intervention spells and use the mage guilds transport to get around. It takes a while to figure where in certain parts of morrowind these spells will take you (you'll get what I mean) but thats what I did <as well as water walk :D >

Alternativley you could just go on up through the mages guild till you get the staff which has a 1pt leviate for 120 secs on, its what I use. Not the fastest lev in the world, but gets you there. It has around 1300 charges so won't run out in a hurry either. As its an ebony staff its a bit heavy, but that should be a massive problem. The other alternative is to get the Boots of the Apostle an Imperial Cult quest item which is a 30-40 pt lev for 30 secs (i think, but something like that). And if you where feeling really loaded you could get one of the enchanters to make you an item (like a belt or ring or something). If you are looking for ingredients for a potion of lev use cliff racer bits, gives you a reason to kill cliff racers. :rolleyes:

I got an amulet of levitating as a reward for running a Telvanni errand...very appropriate, since by that time I had run out of rising force potions.

To save on levitation potions I also used slowfall to get down from those Telvanni towers again...

There is a woman that sells Levitation Potions at the top of the Vivec Temple, near the "Stop the Moon" shrine, or whatever it is called. THere is also some Dwemer boots that can cast a wild levitation spell.

I belive the reason for the large fares between Tel whatevers is because there are only a handful of people that want/need to go to the Telvanni Mage's home. So to be able to make a profit, the boatmen must charge more. Plus, the only people that want to see the mages are other rich Telvanni House members or other high mages.

Archived