all executables not launching through Vortex after the update,possibly a windows 10 issue?

Terramaneia

Yet another update:

Thanks so much for your help everyone.I searched around in other forums and finally managed to (kind of) solve the issue by deleting the d3d9.dll and the enblocal.ini from ENBoost.Now the game works if I launch SKSE by itself (not through vortex).The game seems to be buggy as hell since it freezes and crashed after a while but at least it's something.I'm not sure where to go from here since I'm sick of troubleshooting for hours but at least it's something.

Yet another update:

Thanks so much for your help everyone.I searched around in other forums and finally managed to (kind of) solve the issue by deleting the d3d9.dll and the enblocal.ini from ENBoost.Now the game works if I launch SKSE by itself (not through vortex).The game seems to be buggy as hell since it freezes and crashed after a while but at least it's something.I'm not sure where to go from here since I'm sick of troubleshooting for hours but at least it's something.

Three pages later you finally tell us that you had ENB installed.

If we had known that in your first post, we all would've told you to remove ENB ;)

Τhe problem isn't completely fixed yet,removing the ENB loads the game but makes it extremely buggy.I can walk around but my character randomly goes into the swimming animation and the game crashes after a while.After reinstalling the ENB from scratch the game loads but I get an error message telling me to keep trying to reload the save or reduce the number of animations.Loading into the game from Vortex tells me that all of my mods are missing when trying to load a save. So there's still a lot of work for me to do apparently.

Τhe problem isn't completely fixed yet,removing the ENB loads the game but makes it extremely buggy.I can walk around but my character randomly goes into the swimming animation and the game crashes after a while.After reinstalling the ENB from scratch the game loads but I get an error message telling me to keep trying to reload the save or reduce the number of animations.Loading into the game from Vortex tells me that all of my mods are missing when trying to load a save. So there's still a lot of work for me to do apparently.

Yea, it sounds like a bunch of missing stuff now.

Have you tried starting a new game and seeing how it's affected?